The Walls be Closing

Kemp

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's always the same tired stupid ***** with you libs.  The Republican candidate is "gonna put y'all back in chains," "Hitler," or "he could be worse than Trump."  Meanwhile the clowns you put in office continue to destroy the country under the guise of progressivism.  Congrats.

HA - which party is “transforming” America, “Doc?”

Hurry - go pass another law controlling how people speak - think - read - teach - suppress - control - and give guns to everyone!

F that 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What an awkward, silly and cringeworthy question. 

If an individual attacks another, the person being attacked has a right to defend himself in any neighborhood.   Do you disagree with that premise?  

Sure.

So, you agree that George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin and should be in prison.

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's always the same tired stupid ***** with you libs.  The Republican candidate is "gonna put y'all back in chains," "Hitler," or "he could be worse than Trump."  Meanwhile the clowns you put in office continue to destroy the country under the guise of progressivism.  Congrats.

I quoted Trump. You can choose to ignore facts and keep screaming that you're a victim, along with your cult leader.

It's understandable that if you addressed specifics you would not be able to justify your position.

Trump said he wants to get rid of the Constitution. 

If you can't take a stance against that, how can you think of yourself as pro-American?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Sure.

So, you agree that George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin and should be in prison.

I'm glad you agree that Rittenhouse was not guilty of anything beyond defending himself.  It's good to find common ground.

I do not agree that George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin, nor do I believe he should be in prison for that crime.  That's based on the facts as presented.  From an emotional perspective, if I was his father/brother or friend, I'd want to put a bullet between Zimmerman's eyes and be done with it.  As a citizen, if there was a suitable charge that landed Zimmerman in jail, I'd probably support it but the facts are what they are. 

Trayvon's actions in choosing to get into a physical altercation was his undoing.  He acted out as many young men do when in a difficult situation, and when viewed through the lens of growth and maturity, tend not do when they get older.  In probably 999/1000 cases, both guys walk away a little worse for wear but no major harm done. 

I have two sons, and both my sons were taught from a very early age that walking away from an altercation was in their best interest, almost always.  I was never worried about a black eye, a few bruises or whatever, it was exactly this type of scenario I was concerned with.  You think the worst that will come of it is you get your a** kicked, but life tells us the worst that might happen is you get stabbed, shot, or seriously injured by someone crazier than you ever imagined. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I quoted Trump. You can choose to ignore facts and keep screaming that you're a victim, along with your cult leader.

It's understandable that if you addressed specifics you would not be able to justify your position.

Trump said he wants to get rid of the Constitution. 

If you can't take a stance against that, how can you think of yourself as pro-American?

Yes he wants to get rid of it entirely, just like Dems do. :rolleyes: 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm glad you agree that Rittenhouse was not guilty of anything beyond defending himself.  It's good to find common ground.

I do not agree that George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin, nor do I believe he should be in prison for that crime.  That's based on the facts as presented.  From an emotional perspective, if I was his father/brother or friend, I'd want to put a bullet between Zimmerman's eyes and be done with it.  As a citizen, if there was a suitable charge that landed Zimmerman in jail, I'd probably support it but the facts are what they are. 

Trayvon's actions in choosing to get into a physical altercation was his undoing.  He acted out as many young men do when in a difficult situation, and when viewed through the lens of growth and maturity, tend not do when they get older.  In probably 999/1000 cases, both guys walk away a little worse for wear but no major harm done. 

I have two sons, and both my sons were taught from a very early age that walking away from an altercation was in their best interest, almost always.  I was never worried about a black eye, a few bruises or whatever, it was exactly this type of scenario I was concerned with.  You think the worst that will come of it is you get your a** kicked, but life tells us the worst that might happen is you get stabbed, shot, or seriously injured by someone crazier than you ever imagined. 

Yeah, the guy who was tailing someone who did zero wrong other than walk in the street wasn't responsible for the other guys death.

The guy who was told by the cops to stop following an innocent, but instead kept doing it and then ended up killing the other guy broke no laws. 

Yeah, I'm sure this would have played out the same way in that town if their races were reversed.

You really seem unaware of reality, but your pomposity makes up for it.

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes he wants to get rid of it entirely, just like Dems do. :rolleyes: 

Trump said to scrap the Constitution and you still would be okay with him as your President.

Which other President has ever said that? 

Which other Dem or Pub has said that?

Face it. There's no way you can dispute this.

All you are left with is to change the topic or insult.

You'd be okay with a dictator ruling America.

Stone-cold, irrefutable fact.

What a patriotic American you are.

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yeah, the guy who was tailing someone who did zero wrong other than walk in the street wasn't responsible for the other guys death.

The guy who was told by the cops to stop following an innocent, but instead kept doing it and then ended up killing the other guy broke no laws. 

Yeah, I'm sure this would have played out the same way in that town if their races were reversed.

You really seem unaware of reality, but your pomposity makes up for it.

You put forth a question about a scenario that never existed, with parameters that wouldn’t pass muster in a middle school debate, and offer a conclusion as to what the outcome would most definitely be…and think I’m the one detached from reality? 

Zimmerman’s action were reprehensible, though ironically his decision to view Trayvon Martin through a hyper-biased lens isn’t all that different than what you’re doing here.   You’re cut from the same cloth, you and Zimmerman, but you do your work on the internet.  

Keep hiding in your cave, Kemp, asking your silly, poorly considered questions, creating hypothetical alternate realities that get you all fired up…and keep coming back with complaints about the number of words I use, or my “pomposity” and continue to reveal yourself as a one trick pony.  It’s the weakest play on a message board, but you’re really proficient at it. 

Or, maybe open your mind a bit.  Zimmerman walked because of the facts associated with his case.  Rittenhouse walked because of the facts associated with his case.   I wasn’t on either jury, so if you’ve got issues there, it’s probably best to move on to and offer your astute analysis to the DA in those venues.  Maybe next time, they employ Kempian logic and carry the day. 🤫

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You put forth a question about a scenario that never existed, with parameters that wouldn’t pass muster in a middle school debate, and offer a conclusion as to what the outcome would most definitely be…and think I’m the one detached from reality? 

Zimmerman’s action were reprehensible, though ironically his decision to view Trayvon Martin through a hyper-biased lens isn’t all that different than what you’re doing here.   You’re cut from the same cloth, you and Zimmerman, but you do your work on the internet.  

Keep hiding in your cave, Kemp, asking your silly, poorly considered questions, creating hypothetical alternate realities that get you all fired up…and keep coming back with complaints about the number of words I use, or my “pomposity” and continue to reveal yourself as a one trick pony.  It’s the weakest play on a message board, but you’re really proficient at it. 

Or, maybe open your mind a bit.  Zimmerman walked because of the facts associated with his case.  Rittenhouse walked because of the facts associated with his case.   I wasn’t on either jury, so if you’ve got issues there, it’s probably best to move on to and offer your astute analysis to the DA in those venues.  Maybe next time, they employ Kempian logic and carry the day. 🤫

Zimmerman's action wasn't reprehensible.  He was on neighborhood watch and saw a suspicious character he hadn't seen before, because Martin was visiting his father, so he followed him.  Martin had every chance to go inside his father's home but instead chose to attack Zimmerman.

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Zimmerman's action wasn't reprehensible.  He was on neighborhood watch and saw a suspicious character he hadn't seen before, because Martin was visiting his father, so he followed him.  Martin had every chance to go inside his father's home but instead chose to attack Zimmerman.

We can agree to disagree on on Zimmerman, that’s what reasonable people do.  I can’t help but notice that unlike Kemp, you didn’t use race hustling to buttress your position.  I also noticed you didn’t create a fictional narrative and imaginary outcome in support of your argument.  

Trayvon acted out as young men sometimes do.  It happens, in this case, it lead to his demise and a life wasted.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We can agree to disagree on on Zimmerman, that’s what reasonable people do.  I can’t help but notice that unlike Kemp, you didn’t use race hustling to buttress your position.  I also noticed you didn’t create a fictional narrative and imaginary outcome in support of your argument.  

Trayvon acted out as young men sometimes do.  It happens, in this case, it lead to his demise and a life wasted.  

The bottom line is that like most of these cases, an initial narrative was told/fabricated, people bought it and when the narrative started to unravel, they tried to invent ways to fit the original narrative.  So here Zimmerman, who is part-Hispanic, becomes a "white Hispanic."

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

The bottom line is that like most of these cases, an initial narrative was told/fabricated, people bought it and when the narrative started to unravel, they tried to invent ways to fit the original narrative.  So here Zimmerman, who is part-Hispanic, becomes a "white Hispanic."

That’s true.  There was also the issue of deceptive editing by some major players in the MSM of Zimmerman’s phone call to police. 

https://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimmerman-nbc-lawsuit/index.html

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/03/ny-times-caught-using-well-known-deceptively-edited-portion-of-george-zimmerman-911-call/amp/

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s true.  There was also the issue of deceptive editing by some major players in the MSM of Zimmerman’s phone call to police. 

https://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimmerman-nbc-lawsuit/index.html

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/03/ny-times-caught-using-well-known-deceptively-edited-portion-of-george-zimmerman-911-call/amp/

Yup.  That's what I'm talking about it being "fabricated."

• Like (+1) 1