The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Yeah man. It’s so unfortunate that people who admit to breaking the law get in trouble for breaking the law. How unfair!

I can guarantee you this country full of losers wouldn’t sit back and say “wait for the trial.”

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, we saw the losers all storm the capitol on Jan 6

We saw the losers cause billions and dozens murdered in 2020 as well and you supported it.

I think it’s amazing that so many people knew trump had these docs but nobody had a clue Biden did. They find them next to the vette he supposedly drives all the time and he’s like my dumbass employees must’ve put ‘em there. You hired them you’re responsible. Imagine what else we don’t know? If they lost these docs for 10 years what else is out there? 

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/31/2023 at 4:37 PM, Kemp said:

The air is clearing and Trump is headed toward prison. A great day.

He's a traitor and he's finally going to have to pay the price.

Trumplicans will continue to back him because they too are traitors.

The walls be closing.

Fast.

38 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The air is clearing and Trump is headed toward prison. A great day.

He's a traitor and he's finally going to have to pay the price.

Trumplicans will continue to back him because they too are traitors.

The walls be closing.

Fast.

Hopefully you idiot simps (am I doing that right @BillStime?) have actually got him this time, but we have played this game before. If you somehow can take him out of the race, you will be handing the Republican Party a gift the size that the Dems got when Roe was overturned. The J6 infomercial has made Trump unelectable, and I don't think Biden could even beat Christie in the general at this point. 

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Hopefully you idiot simps (am I doing that right @BillStime?) have actually got him this time, but we have played this game before. If you somehow can take him out of the race, you will be handing the Republican Party a gift the size that the Dems got when Roe was overturned. The J6 infomercial has made Trump unelectable, and I don't think Biden could even beat Christie in the general at this point. 

I'd rather Biden lose to someone who isn't a traitor than see Trump ever in charge of anything ever again.

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

We saw the losers cause billions and dozens murdered in 2020 as well and you supported it.

I think it’s amazing that so many people knew trump had these docs but nobody had a clue Biden did. They find them next to the vette he supposedly drives all the time and he’s like my dumbass employees must’ve put ‘em there. You hired them you’re responsible. Imagine what else we don’t know? If they lost these docs for 10 years what else is out there? 

“but but but what about muh BLM???”

quit deflecting. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'd rather Biden lose to someone who isn't a traitor than see Trump ever in charge of anything ever again.

Here is what I don't like about Trump:

*Questionable cognitive ability.

*Habitual liar.

*Accused racist.

*Accused sexual predator.

*Questionable associates. 

*Known mishandler of classified documents.

*Disturbing family ties to foreign nationals.

*Has or has threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine for potentially less than savory reasons.

*Can't negotiate stairs on AF1.

*Gives away free money to people who don't need it.

*Unwanted to run in 2024 by more that half the country

I forgot to add "*questions around sexual conduct with his own daughter."

• Like (+1) 3