The Walls be Closing

Kemp

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here’s the liberal response in order:

It was only Trump who did this obviously.  No President never did nothing like this.  It was only Trump and DOJ personnel literally had to go and find the documents because he wasn’t responsive. 

Oh, yeah, I mean, sure maybe it wasn’t only Trump

but Biden didn’t know he had material secreted away in his office because someone else did it, and they’re not at fault either.  

Oh, sure, the problem was discovered before the midterms and news not released until after all the voting was in.  These are confusing times and Biden in his zeal to make things right  probably just forgot about the election cycle.  

Oh yeah, well sure it turns out Biden had classified documents in multiple places, he was victimized by multiple individuals over multiple years including probably 3 or 4 Penske drivers.   Plus he told the DOJ about the material he held in secrecy for many, many years and they came and got it…end of story.

Well, sure, yeah the DOJ actually found more documents that he and his team had turned over, in a separate location, that he and his team hadn’t found first.  That happens when you don’t know where documents are—who would have thought they would be in the freaking garage???  That’s not on him, or anyone really.  

And all the other Presidents had their lawyers sign documents confirming all classified documents were returned when in fact, they were not?

Keep spinning 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here’s the liberal response in order:

It was only Trump who did this obviously.  No President never did nothing like this.  It was only Trump and DOJ personnel literally had to go and find the documents because he wasn’t responsive. 

Oh, yeah, I mean, sure maybe it wasn’t only Trump

but Biden didn’t know he had material secreted away in his office because someone else did it, and they’re not at fault either.  

Oh, sure, the problem was discovered before the midterms and news not released until after all the voting was in.  These are confusing times and Biden in his zeal to make things right  probably just forgot about the election cycle.  

Oh yeah, well sure it turns out Biden had classified documents in multiple places, he was victimized by multiple individuals over multiple years including probably 3 or 4 Penske drivers.   Plus he told the DOJ about the material he held in secrecy for many, many years and they came and got it…end of story.

Well, sure, yeah the DOJ actually found more documents that he and his team had turned over, in a separate location, that he and his team hadn’t found first.  That happens when you don’t know where documents are—who would have thought they would be in the freaking garage???  That’s not on him, or anyone really.  

Classic strawman. 

I’ve explained over and over and over and over and over and over why Trump’s case is different. 

Take a look at the laws cited in the search warrant and apply the known facts to them. Think about what can be proven in a court of law. That’s your answer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And all the other Presidents had their lawyers sign documents confirming all classified documents were returned when in fact, they were not?

Keep spinning 

I, of course,  would have no idea what other presidents may/may not have done.  I’m an end user, like you, and know only what is reported, leaked or insinuated.   

We both know, generally, that blind trust in government/media is a very bad idea.  The only disagreement comes when your team is in power, or my team holds the upper hand, and which media outlets we prefer. 

The scenario laid out summarizes the typical view of Biden apologist  and his handling of classified documents.  

Carry on little soldier. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

People keep asking why Biden isn’t in trouble while Trump is. That’s what I’m explaining. Trump could have avoided all of these problems if he acted like Biden or Pence. He didn’t, and now he is reaping what he sowed. 

You mean besides politics?  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Classic strawman. 

I’ve explained over and over and over and over and over and over why Trump’s case is different. 

Take a look at the laws cited in the search warrant and apply the known facts to them. Think about what can be proven in a court of law. That’s your answer. 

Ahem

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep spinning 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Classic strawman. 

Chi dude, take a breath and lay off the Caramel Macchiato with three shots of mocha swirl.  I understood what you wrote the first time.  

Historically, when speaking about Mueller, you rif endlessly about things that happened and your perception of what they mean, how they should be interpreted, and how hard the law is.  Do I roll up on you like your Biggie and I’m Tupac busting a strawman cap in yo’ a$$?   Who cares? 

I’m neither prosecutor nor victim, I’m just a guy pointing out something that is painfully obvious to see.   Trump created his own problem here, again exposing himself his enemies who previously showed a willingness to tear the country apart to “get him”.   He should have known they would do it again, up to and including the armed raid, seizure of personal items, seizure of confidential atty-client documents and tax returns.   

I believe the guilty are not always guilty, the innocent not always innocent, the law is not always just, people are targeted at times, and politics play a huge role in that.  I believe you believe that too, mostly because I’ve read your posts, though usually only once. 

Carry on, Big Pappi. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We both know, generally, that blind trust in government/media is a very bad idea.  

lmao -- ya, I know - inconvenient facts are tough for pathetic simps like you to swallow.

I guess we should just discredit Trump's own lawyers:

Trump lawyer Christina Bobb meets with FBI about her Mar-a-Lago classified-documents sign-off

A lawyer for former president Donald Trump who signed a letter stating that a “diligent search” for classified records had been conducted and that all such documents had been given back to the government has spoken with the FBI, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Christina Bobb told federal investigators during Friday’s interview that she had not drafted the letter but that another Trump lawyer who she said actually prepared it had asked her to sign it in her role as a designated custodian of Trump’s records, said the person, who insisted on anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Idiots

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao -- ya, I know - inconvenient facts are tough for pathetic simps like you to swallow.

I guess we should just discredit Trump's own lawyers:

Trump lawyer Christina Bobb meets with FBI about her Mar-a-Lago classified-documents sign-off

A lawyer for former president Donald Trump who signed a letter stating that a “diligent search” for classified records had been conducted and that all such documents had been given back to the government has spoken with the FBI, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Christina Bobb told federal investigators during Friday’s interview that she had not drafted the letter but that another Trump lawyer who she said actually prepared it had asked her to sign it in her role as a designated custodian of Trump’s records, said the person, who insisted on anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Idiots

Who are you responding to?  I said nothing about this, or “discrediting Trump’s own lawyers”? 

Oh, snap!!!  Is this gaslighting, @Tiberius?  

Tarry forth, 

pequeña soldado. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Who are you responding to?  I said nothing about this, or “discrediting Trump’s own lawyers”? 

Oh, snap!!!  Is this gaslighting, @Tiberius?  

Tarry forth, 

pequeña soldado. 

Ah, yes, play dumb when your BS gets called out... jfc you're an idiot.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah, yes, play dumb when your BS gets called out... jfc you're an idiot.

I feel like you really want eyes on you because you have something you need to say, but you seem to have lost track of who you need to say it to. 

It happens.  See it through. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I feel like you really want eyes on you because you have something you need to say, but you seem to have lost track of who you need to say it to. 

It happens.  See it through. 

lmao - you seem to think you can avoid reality with responses like this because the truth is too hard for you to accept.

Fn idiots 

• Like (+1) 1