The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Right.  And what were Russian collusion and all the impeachments about again? 

See. Told y'all he can't answer.

A yes, no question is too tough for Doc.

Is he scared or a dolt?

5 hours ago, Doc said:

I keep answering your question but you don't want to accept it.  For the last time:

Having people assemble, even under allegedly false pretenses, is not a crime.  And at no time did he advocate violence and in fact said to be peaceful and patriotic.  But even if he had, according to Adam Kinzinger in reference to Ray Epps, even telling people to break into the Capitol isn't a crime.  

No answer there. I'm beginning to think liar is the isuue. No one could be as big a dolt as you are pretenmding to be. Maybe Farley.

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

And the entire Russian collusion hoax was four years of the dems claiming the election was stolen by the Russians.  You took part in the overthrow of trumps presidency by attempting to have him arrested inside the white house. don't act like you're some innocent party here doing the lord's work of saving democracy. You took part in destroying it.  I've asked others this question here....what did you think the consequences of four years of fake investigations and claiming trump was a russian asset would be?  did you think people would just forget about it?  give me a ***** break. 

I attempted to have Trump arrested in the White House?

You make Doc look smart.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Is he scared or a dolt?

No answer there. I'm beginning to think liar is the isuue. No one could be as big a dolt as you are pretenmding to be. Maybe Farley.

Goodbye moron.  You're as stupid as the Dems want.

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I think you need a good long look in the mirror. 

His simple point of fact isn't really even arguable, imho.  But you have invested so deeply into the nonsensical "threat to democracy" talking point that you refuse to even admit a simple truth, because you are a crusader, who's heart is pure and way is the ONLY way.  There isn't a person I have met on this board who wants to get rid of the Republic.  If you meet a real one, tell him I said to #u@k off. Until then, try to consider other opinions.

I didn't say anyone here wants to get rid of the Republic, although if they support overthrowing election results..........

I said Trump did.

In his own words:

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” - Donald Trump

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Goodbye moron.  You're as stupid as the Dems want.

Dolt waves goodbye without answering question. Big surprise.

Don't worry. Dolt is going nowhere. In many ways.

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Is he scared or a dolt?

I attempted to have Trump arrested in the White House?

You make Doc look smart.

You supported them so yes you took part in it. The enemy of democracy 

4 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

republicans wanna make trump their king/emperor.

If that's what ya'll want we will tell you to GTFO cause this is America

You guys really need to get new material.  Or, more precisely, a new place to get your talking points. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Who wants to? Nobody. But you know that. You guys bought into every narrative of smoing guns for four years and now that all that ***** has popped your sae space bubble you have nothing left. you overthrew his entire presidency because you lost a fair eleciton

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I didn't say anyone here wants to get rid of the Republic, although if they support overthrowing election results..........

Did I quote the wrong guy?

"One side of the argument is in no way made up of perfect people. They are flawed, like all humans. The other side is trying to overthrow American democracy. This is not about differing opinions trying to attain the same goals for America. This is about wanting to keep America a Republic based on democracy pitted against a group that wants to end democracy in America. There is no possible compromise when dealing with this matter."

Trump full on sucks. But he isnt the devil you want him to be, and his suckiness doesn't mean you aren't a zealot who is being led by the nose. Mutual exclusivity. 

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

This may be one of the silliest posts of the year. But thank you for narrowing my kids' list of prospective colleges by 1. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Who wants to? Nobody. But you know that. You guys bought into every narrative of smoing guns for four years and now that all that ***** has popped your sae space bubble you have nothing left. you overthrew his entire presidency because you lost a fair eleciton

It's the only way for them to justify how Hilly could have lost when she was assured of winning in a landslide, much less against the likes of Trump.  Got to hand it to their perseverance in the face of no evidence of collusion or even Russia's very real interference having no effect.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you know what we wanted? Him to have a fair chance at leading after he won a fair election. But the dems couldn’t give him that. Ran a fraudulent investigation and gaslit the entire country and just tore it apart. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

he was the president for 4 years. Stop your crying, he could, and did, do whatever he wanted. 

Did you pay attention those four years? Clearly you did not cause that's complete bs. 

• Agree 2

57 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump had a golden parachute. He walked in with majorities in the house and senate, and those republicans practically on their knees for him.

If trump didn’t get anything done that you wanted to, it just means you were conned on who he really is or he wasn’t good at his job

Yeah and every Dem thought he stole the election.  So unless he had a super-majority in the Senate, he wasn't getting much done.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Doc said:

On that previous topic.  I can't pass up the rest of your inanity.

That's a minor victory.

Why did the Trump supporters on 1/6 believe the election was stolen from Trump?