Joe's Numbers Across the Board Are Still Going Up .

Yep all of Joes numbers are still increasing at this point of his Presidency .  I just read a article that some 72% of Americans believe Joe is taking the US in the wrong direction which if my memory serves me correct that's up from 63% last i knew .

Not only are those numbers continuing to rise but so is my grocery bill totals, gas for my vehicle is up to double in some spots, Oh & just last week i got a email telling me that my health insurance is going up too, plus we can't forget about those inflation rates & the deficit now can we . This Joe what a guy !! 

Oh & i forgot this year in just 3 short months the southern border has already had a increase in the number of illegals crossing the border they said to date this year it's up to 1 million crossings in 3 short months & now the Chinese are sending their people across to because its so easy to get in unnoticed .

Plus the amount of fentanyl has increased by each passing year 2021 was at 10,586 Lbs, 2022 was 14,104 lbs & this year so far 2023 is up to 11,039 only 3 months in .

There is one other number that hasn't risen which could be a black mark for Joe's record there are more people getting out of doing police work in the nation & they are finding it hard to recruit new officers but hopefully he can get those numbers back up to where they were prior to covid .

Oh too we will need to increase the number of police officers seeing as the number of catch & release criminals have went up also  .

Last but not least we also could see another number rising for Joe in the number of indictments that may be brought against him in the not to distant future but it's to soon to tell if they will or not .

But have faith in him like some here do & he will get it all taken care of because he promised he would . 👍

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Indeed. What a ***** miserable mess.

There is a silver lining here.  It won't be the poor and working classes that are hurt.  They're used to dealing with it and are already suffering from it all.  When the SHTF the liberal arts schmucks without any real life coping or life skills who support all this chaos are going to take it up the tail pipe the hardest.  I'm not sure about anybody else but thinking about how much crap is going to rain down on them makes me happy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There is a silver lining here.  It won't be the poor and working classes that are hurt.  They're used to dealing with it and are already suffering from it all.  When the SHTF the liberal arts schmucks without any real life coping or life skills who support all this chaos are going to take it up the tail pipe the hardest.  I'm not sure about anybody else but thinking about how much crap is going to rain down on them makes me happy.  

I was talking about this the other day.  I own guns and fishing equipment.  I could feed my family.  My neighbors couldn’t boil water if they had to.  They’d be begging me for some game to eat.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

I was talking about this the other day.  I own guns and fishing equipment.  I could feed my family.  My neighbors couldn’t boil water if they had to.  They’d be begging me for some game to eat.  

Eventually they are gonna have to eat you Irv.  

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Unfortunately those same folks have their hands on all the levers of power too.

here is hoping social media influencing gets diluted into a commodity at some point. Coupled with AI it is going to have some profound detrimental impacts if it doesn’t start to lose its value. 

• Like (+1) 1