Messed up sleep cycle!

I understand, but got a feeling a lot of the TSW regulars go commando :lol:

345474[/snapback]

KRAMER: Oh, it be so. I'm out there, Jerry, an' I'm lllovin' every minute of it!!!

JERRY: Don't you need a little... help?

KRAMER: Surprisingly, no. I'm freee, I'm unfettered... Feel like a naked innocent boy rrroamin' the countryside!!

Wait 15 more years and you will start to understand.

345506[/snapback]

In 15 years I'll be 58 years old. Still won't have time to nap. While the phrase "I'll sleep when I'm dead" reeks of emoting, there WILL come a time when all I'll have to do each day is whatever I want to do. Until then...

Possibly one of the world's most annoying things is the messed up sleep cycle.  Along with the extra wide poop and the paper cut, the messed up sleep cycle really irritates me.  I was really tired at 4pm yesterday when i got home from work so i took a nap.  Wife woke me at 6:30 for dinner and i said i'd be out in a minute.  Well, i finally woke up and its 2am!  I have till 4 before i will make coffee, so i'm basically screwed.  Thursday and friday at work are definitely going to suck!  [/rant]

345128[/snapback]

FAR more annoying than O, I dunno, starvation or no heat... :lol:

That's what you get for taking a nap without your banky.

I'll never understand the need to take a nap.

345217[/snapback]

The Man still makes me get up at 3am for work. Naps are a godsend !

I hate self employed people. :lol::wacko:

The Man still makes me get up at 3am for work. Naps are a godsend !

I hate self employed people.  :wacko:  :wacko:

345988[/snapback]

Things don't happen to you, mi amigo. You LET them happen to you. The man doesn't make you get up at 3 a.m. You make yourself get up at 3 a.m., and I just so happen to know you love being home early in the afternoon so quitcherbitchin. :lol: