Messed up sleep cycle!

Possibly one of the world's most annoying things is the messed up sleep cycle. Along with the extra wide poop and the paper cut, the messed up sleep cycle really irritates me. I was really tired at 4pm yesterday when i got home from work so i took a nap. Wife woke me at 6:30 for dinner and i said i'd be out in a minute. Well, i finally woke up and its 2am! I have till 4 before i will make coffee, so i'm basically screwed. Thursday and friday at work are definitely going to suck! [/rant]

Possibly one of the world's most annoying things is the messed up sleep cycle.  Along with the extra wide poop and the paper cut, the messed up sleep cycle really irritates me.  I was really tired at 4pm yesterday when i got home from work so i took a nap.  Wife woke me at 6:30 for dinner and i said i'd be out in a minute.  Well, i finally woke up and its 2am!  I have till 4 before i will make coffee, so i'm basically screwed.  Thursday and friday at work are definitely going to suck!  [/rant]

345128[/snapback]

I'll take " Too Much Information " for $800, Alex..

I am all about the nap. Most everyone runs on sleep defecit and I burn the candle from both ends nightly. I am a big proponent of getting sleep whenever you can. Twenty minutes here or 45 minutes there- it all helps. Especially when you average under 4 hours sleep a night

I'll never understand the need to take a nap.

You're kidding, right? What about when the cowboys are playing the late game? After the Bills game, wings and beer, that big comfy couch is the best and Madden's voice just lulls me to sleep.

:blink:

You're kidding, right?  What about when the cowboys are playing the late game? After the Bills game, wings and beer, that big comfy couch is the best and Madden's voice just lulls me to sleep.

345280[/snapback]

Try watching the Giants games. Now THERE is a team that can put you to sleep.

You're kidding, right?  What about when the cowboys are playing the late game? After the Bills game, wings and beer, that big comfy couch is the best and Madden's voice just lulls me to sleep.

345280[/snapback]

Remember, you're watching the game a couple of hours later than me. When I first moved to CA, I tried watching the games with my East Coast ways, but killing a dozen wings and pitcher of beer by 11:30 a.m. just got old real fast. And I'm usually eating dinner when Madden or Mike Patrick are recapping the first half of their games.

The way I've always seen it...if you need a nap, either go to bed earlier or get up later. But the middle of the day is when everyone else is rowing the ship, which mean's unless you work second or graveyard, you're just missing opportunity.

While having a messed up sleep cycle can definately put a damper on your life I feel "the dribble" is much worse.

Nothing is worse than coming out of the bathroom and hoping no one notices that you dribbled a bit on your kakhi's.

While having a messed up sleep cycle can definately put a damper on your life I feel "the dribble" is much worse.

Nothing is worse than coming out of the bathroom and hoping no one notices that you dribbled a bit on your kakhi's.

345347[/snapback]

Depending on where you work, theres always the "hang the shirt over" method...but the dribble does suck...

remember, shake it more than twice you're playin with it...:blink:

Depending on where you work, theres always the "hang the shirt over" method...but the dribble does suck...

remember, shake it more than twice you're playin with it...:blink:

345350[/snapback]

Shirt and tie at all times. I attempt to walk quickly back to my desk but it always seems like I run in to someone...

Shirt and tie at all times. I attempt to walk quickly back to my desk but it always seems like I run in to someone...

345353[/snapback]

No matter how much you shake and dance, the last drop always ends up in your pants

No matter how much you shake and dance, the last drop always ends up in your pants

345449[/snapback]

thats why you wear boxers, so they take care of that last drop as opposed to your khakis :blink: