Greg Jerman sucks

Spare us, please.

344985[/snapback]

I don't get the negativity. This guy might turn into the next Chris Bober (remember hot hot many folks were to get him last year) with the right coaching! <_<

If he falls on his ass, so what. But wouldn't it be sweet if he turned into a servicable/good backup that the Fins' gave up on too soon, even though they have their own OL problems?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from the little bit I saw of him last year....count me as someone who thinks Dyan Macfarland has potential.....

I like his biuld......he seems to be able to move his feet too.....he just needs to put on some more NFL weight.....

If we go with this current crop....dont be suprised to see McFarland starting at some point THIS year

344778[/snapback]

When did you see him last year? What game? What position was he playing? Who was he line up against?

Or are you just have your usual illusions of grandeur?

I haven't studied Jerman much,so I cannot comment on him, but it seems to me the Bills are placing their confidence in Jim McNally. He has a history of taking castoffs that sucked on other teams and making them into servicable linemen. Even some castoffs that wore the Bills uniform. TD isn't going after big namers, so I would allege that he is putting his eggs in McNally's basket. Looking for guys with the physical attributes needed, and hoping that one of the best O line coaches in the league can work some magic.

So, now I should think that the ENTIRE coaching staff doesn't know what they're doing? As of yesterday they have lost their minds and can't evaluate talent??? I have no reason to think that now. Can we please give this guy the benny and see what he's got? I'm sick of the "Chicken Little" mentality on this board!

Jeff