Elton John benefit for Aids

AKC

I don't know if this is the photo/photos being "discussed" in the press, if not I'm sure a link to the benefit photos would be warmly received here ;-)

Posh Spice

344499[/snapback]

Nice.

Reminds me of the "ex" of about 17-18 years ago.

How do you know that is Posh?

She's pretty hot....wonder if she had a boob job.  She looks more endowed than I remember.

By the way, that link lead to another tid bit.  Jessica Simpson back on the market:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000933.html

344634[/snapback]

it also says jessica says its not true, and the info came off the website 30 min. after it went up.

shes still hot though.

better than paris

344622[/snapback]

Victoria Beckham is actually pretty, in fact IMO she's a very,very pretty woman. I've seen Paris Hilton without makeup and she's nowhere close to any measure of "pretty" that I'm familiar with. In fact her face reminds me of countless plain-jane adolescent toe-heads still too young to be allowed by their parents to stay out past 10 on weekends.

i completly agree.

i like the pic.  <_<

thanks  :blink:

344628[/snapback]

As the great John Stewart Mill once said, "Paris is ugly, but not the ugliest of things.

That honor would belong to the creepy looking (but well built) Jessica Simpson! The person who has nothing for what they are known for, other than being alledgedly "hot", or alledgedly "talented" is the ugliest by far. Paris is alledgedly "hot", Jessica is alledgedly "hot and talented"...what an ugly world today!"

I've seen Paris Hilton without makeup and she's nowhere close to any measure of "pretty" that I'm familiar with. In fact her face reminds me of countless plain-jane adolescent toe-heads still too young to be allowed by their parents to stay out past 10 on weekends.

344708[/snapback]

I agree, She's always reminded me of a Wal-Mart check-out clerk with a bad hangover. Something about that droopy face look and skanked-out body.... <_<

I agree,  She's always reminded me of a Wal-Mart check-out clerk with a bad hangover.  Something about that droopy face look and skanked-out body....  :flirt:

345013[/snapback]

Cocain, runnin' all around my brain.... :blink:

As the great John Stewart Mill once said, "Paris is ugly, but not the ugliest of things.

That honor would belong to the creepy looking (but well built) Jessica Simpson!  The person who has nothing for what they are known for, other than being alledgedly "hot", or alledgedly "talented" is the ugliest by far. Paris is alledgedly "hot", Jessica is alledgedly "hot and talented"...what an ugly world today!"

344860[/snapback]

Jessica is definatly hot. but i still like the use of my quote.. :blink:

EDIT, hell, its not even mine. i think i stole if from someone on this forum. but i did ask first... :flirt:

Paris Hilton's car wash ad was so successful that it crashed Carl's Jr's site for four hours. I guess perverts were too excited to see the 60-second version of the commercial which is only available online. And who can blame them, because watching a giant insect wash cars and eat hamburgers is pretty high on my list of sexual fantasies. Right up there with seeing a lion mutilate a horde of fighting midgets

:blink::flirt::lol: