Another “object” shot down - this one over Canada

Big Blitz

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I just want to see an F-22 with a bunch of little balloons painted on the side to denote confirmed kills. 

All different airplanes.

The balloon that shot down the first one had one painted on as soon as it landed.

The F-22 has an interesting skin coating to assist in its low observability operation, so I'm not sure they can mess with it that much.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Be nice

I am.  Some people were  were saying was she pregnant?  Some said she just had a kid.  Weird outfits (as is usual nowadays). With the lighting and the platforms,I thought at first that it was  just multiple images of her and the dancers superimposed on the screen. I only watched about 30 seconds of the half. She was up in the air. 

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/02/13/china-spy-balloon-us-surveillance/

China’s Foreign Ministry on Monday said the United States has sent at least 10 unsanctioned balloons into Chinese airspace since last year, as the two countries feud over a Chinese airship discovered and shot down by the U.S. military this month. The United States denied the allegation.

Hitting back at allegations that Beijing had used the balloon, discovered floating over the western United States, for surveillance, Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said in a press briefing that it was “common” for U.S. high-altitude balloons to fly into other countries’ airspace.

“The United States should first reflect on itself and change course, rather than slander, discredit or incite confrontation,” Wang said.

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/02/13/china-spy-balloon-us-surveillance/

China’s Foreign Ministry on Monday said the United States has sent at least 10 unsanctioned balloons into Chinese airspace since last year, as the two countries feud over a Chinese airship discovered and shot down by the U.S. military this month. The United States denied the allegation.

Hitting back at allegations that Beijing had used the balloon, discovered floating over the western United States, for surveillance, Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said in a press briefing that it was “common” for U.S. high-altitude balloons to fly into other countries’ airspace.

“The United States should first reflect on itself and change course, rather than slander, discredit or incite confrontation,” Wang said.

Allow me to comment in a fashion you should be very familiar with:

you support the murderous Xi and should move to China. 

Do you see how childish and pitiful that is? Rhetorical question. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is it me or do these quotes from Chinese official sound a lot like Democrats?  😲

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Is it me or do these quotes from Chinese official sound a lot like Democrats?  😲

--Not believing the media? 

--Saying the American government is lying 

--Making up lies to deflect their own wrong doing

No, they sound like Republicans  

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Allow me to comment in a fashion you should be very familiar with:

you support the murderous Xi and should move to China. 

Do you see how childish and pitiful that is? Rhetorical question. 

You are pretty dumb 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

-Not believing the media? 

--Saying the American government is lying 

--Making up lies to deflect their own wrong doing

pick a topic. 

The ironic thing is how post 9/11 and all those BS laws and wars, that was the left your describing. 

Or any time you need a boogie man, its back to blue anon.

the left champions for the state, wars and not using any form of critical or even basic thinking skills.

From antiestablishment, to the boot of the establishment

Edited by Chris farley

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

pick a topic. 

The ironic thing is how post 9/11 and all those BS laws and wars, that was the left your describing. 

Or any time you need a boogie man, its back to blue anon.

the left champions for the state, wars and not using any form of critical or even basic thinking skills.

From antiestablishment, to the boot of the establishment

You vomit out an argument and it looks like vomit