Now AiO can have a favorite bear, too

Linky no worky for me, could be an omen.  Ann was in rare form earlier today (if you know what I mean).  I think she challenged someone to a spearing contest.  It might be best if you don't fix it.

343973[/snapback]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/swiss_hardcoreteddy_dc

"This bear is perverse, dominatrix and hardcore. We had to ban it because of the children,"

Do you still have the handcuffs I got ya? Maybe I should get a new pair and embellish them.  0:)

344101[/snapback]

Yes, those handcuffs are special and I actually have them hanging on the bulletin board in my office. People ask me about them all the time! Great ice breaker.

Remind me sometime to tell you my "small world" story about a friend of mine who recently moved to Corning.

I read that too fast and thought it said AiO's favorite beer...which is every beer.

344103[/snapback]

That's what I thought it said. Thought Mr. Rubeo was losing his mind or something.

that's a great pix, AIO how it it get your outfit. Poor Saint no fun tonight.

344138[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Saint is having the time of his pitiful, miserable life. "Bad Saint bad! Lick those boots clean you sniveling little worm" Poor guy, I hope you let him off the leash once in a while.