A Couple of Cool Roscoe Parrish Bills Links

http://www.nflplayers.com/players_network/...ion=qa&ID=37183

Roscoe claims that the Bills were his favorite NFL team as a kid. Do we buy it? <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5200992015&rd=1

Now this is interesting. The NFL Rookie Premiere took place just days ago. Topps' NFL cards aren't set to come out for months. But somehow this guy got one of Roscoe's personal cards from the set.

It's really cool looking with Parrish in his shiny, new #11 home Bills jersey.

The Bills were ALSO Travis' favorite team growing up. I believe it, because they were a fun team to watch when these guys were just kids. The fact that they WERE their favorite team, despite them losing all 4 SB's, is pretty amazing though, since kids usually go with the front-runner just to fit in with the crowd, unless they live in the vicinity of a team.

Roscoe claims that the Bills were his favorite NFL team as a kid. Do we buy it?  :(

[

Hmmm - favorite team was the Bills, favorite player was Emmit Smith?! <_<

The Bills were ALSO Travis' favorite team growing up.  I believe it, because they were a fun team to watch when these guys were just kids.  The fact that they WERE their favorite team, despite them losing all 4 SB's, is pretty amazing though, since kids usually go with the front-runner just to fit in with the crowd, unless they live in the vicinity of a team.

343928[/snapback]

you mean, kids from Ohio might like a team like the Bills?

<_<

They might, but they're closer to the Bengals and Browns.  And Travis is from Florida.

Bastige! <_<

343987[/snapback]

Unfortunately, too close to the Bungles. I can see the stadium from about 2 blocks away.

Frankly, I buy Travis' story. I remember the week after he was drafted, a picture surfaced of him, somewhere (sorry can't remember) of Travis in a Bills jacket, probably 12 or 13 years old. Now Roscoe, on the other hand....good PR ploy though!