The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What is your definition of "recession?" Source?

Stop it

What do you think this economy has been doing since 2020, are you to argue it has not contracted? Recessed? 

But but but...? 

Charts and graphs?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you have adopted the more woke definition of a recession - "Damn your charts and graphs ... I just feel like I'm not doing as well as I have a right to be doing."

The administration is controlling the narrative, and people are buying the lies. 

That's actually chilling to me.

We have been in a recession and somehow the administration has convinced people we are not.

I'm sorry you are one of those people. You seem like an otherwise not so bad guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TSOL said:

I'm sorry you are one of those people. You seem like an otherwise not so bad guy. 

Thanks. I guess. I don't know what "one of those people" are. I am not a Biden apologist. We have some serious problems with the economy, but in general the job market is very strong, the economy is still growing, and that means there's no recession.

11 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Well, war is good for the economy. 

and why they are full blown war mongering right now. 

Never mind the huge drop in Federal revenue.  If the economy is doing so well, why are fed revenues down so bad?

Federal government current tax receipts (W006RC1Q027SBEA) | FRED | St. Louis Fed (stlouisfed.org)

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-budget-deficit-mushrooms-may-revenue-falls-medicare-outlays-jump-2023-06-12/

1 trillion-dollar debt bill?

This economy is working amazing for the investor class that openly buys politicians.

Edited by Chris farley

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump's buddy Putin hurt the economy, grain, oil both were cut because of that. 

What great economy! In spite of a war! 

I bet you own defense stock.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

You oughta watch more Three Stooges, and buy some tickets for the MIC gravy train! 

Yeah, yeah, Raytheon is -4.59% YTD, but who cares about returns in a stock market?

So you're saying it's a good time to buy?