The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I always find it comical when any Administration takes the credit for the US Economy.  If you're going to take that position you need to look at the specific policies or programs that lead to the increase or fall. With that in mind, I'm not sure what policies the Biden Administration is taking credit for here. They didn't change the tax code. They handcuffed American energy. They increased regulations on businesses across the board. They pumped artificial dollars into the economy.  Which of those policies helped the economy? To my way of thinking, their policies only served to slow it down. Meaning we would have all been in much better shape had they simply done NOTHING. 

My two cents. 

There's truth to some of this.  Maybe Clinton got lucky with the dot com boom.  Maybe Bush I caught a bad hand in relation to the bills from Reagan's spending coming due.  Maybe Bush II and Obama were victims of timing.  And maybe, just maybe, the S&P went up under Trump because he spent like a drunken sailor and still cut the corporate tax rate. 

But here's what Biden has done.  He shepherded the inflation reduction act into law.  And, perhaps most importantly, he's governed like an adult and restored a sense of stability and leadership.  That alone is an enormous improvement over his predecessor.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

If you are an adult living in the US today and you can’t admit that the Left is promoting, pushing, boosting, advocating extremist ideology . . . . . 

then you are a liar. 

Which extremist ideology are you talking about?  If it's that Hitler quote thing, I believe you're referring to your pals in Moms for Liberty.  

31 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Which extremist ideology are you talking about?  If it's that Hitler quote thing, I believe you're referring to your pals in Moms for Liberty.  

Please try and keep up with the thread before you post comments like this 

The Hitler quote has been explained several times, you look foolish when you still reference it. 

As to your praise of Biden’s governance,

well, I am sure that you know better than 

the 70% of Americans who think otherwise. 

😆

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is just killing it! What a great President. Sure beats that bum he replaced 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/biden-bummer-confidence-in-america-dragged-to-lowest-point

“After President Joe Biden took office, confidence in government slipped to 40% in 2021 and again to 31% in 2022. This is on par with the lowest rates of confidence measured in the U.S. government since Gallup started tracking it globally in 2006,” the pollster said.

What’s more, foreign confidence in Biden’s leadership is low. “Declining domestic confidence in the U.S. government has occurred alongside declining approval ratings on the world stage. Median global approval of U.S. leadership slipped to 41% in 2022, down from 45% in 2021 during Biden’s first year in office,” Gallup said.

For perspective, Venezuelans have the same confidence in their government as Americans do in the Biden administration, Gallup said.

Not exactly sure what “it” is but he’s definitely killing something. Go Joe, go! 

away

• Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

There's truth to some of this.  Maybe Clinton got lucky with the dot com boom.  Maybe Bush I caught a bad hand in relation to the bills from Reagan's spending coming due.  Maybe Bush II and Obama were victims of timing.  And maybe, just maybe, the S&P went up under Trump because he spent like a drunken sailor and still cut the corporate tax rate. 

But here's what Biden has done.  He shepherded the inflation reduction act into law.  And, perhaps most importantly, he's governed like an adult and restored a sense of stability and leadership.  That alone is an enormous improvement over his predecessor.  

You have got to be kidding! The provisions of the so called inflation reduction act don’t kick in for years. They have nothing to do with the current economy and even when they do, they are not focused on making much of anything better for the US taxpayer. As to your second point, the ‘adult’ nonsense you long for has also not happened , that is unless you foolishly believe American business likes a president who looks like he could die any morning.

So, nice try. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

And, perhaps most importantly, he's governed like an adult and restored a sense of stability and leadership.

Why are people so pessimistic about the direction the country is going? Let me guess - the guy that has been out of office 2.5 years. 

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/507950/confidence-governments-lowest.aspx

But after President Joe Biden took office, confidence in government slipped to 40% in 2021 and again to 31% in 2022. This is on par with the lowest rates of confidence measured in the U.S. government since Gallup started tracking it globally in 2006 -- with the other lows measured in 2013, 2016 and 2018 under former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

image.jpeg.1eb158c2cd3fc232683b58d8c941447a.jpeg

#adult 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why are people so pessimistic about the direction the country is going? Let me guess - the guy that has been out of office 2.5 years. 

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/507950/confidence-governments-lowest.aspx

But after President Joe Biden took office, confidence in government slipped to 40% in 2021 and again to 31% in 2022. This is on par with the lowest rates of confidence measured in the U.S. government since Gallup started tracking it globally in 2006 -- with the other lows measured in 2013, 2016 and 2018 under former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

image.jpeg.1eb158c2cd3fc232683b58d8c941447a.jpeg

#adult 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79e8e5b186d15c06586

#adult

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You have got to be kidding! The provisions of the so called inflation reduction act don’t kick in for years. They have nothing to do with the current economy and even when they do, they are not focused on making much of anything better for the US taxpayer. As to your second point, the ‘adult’ nonsense you long for has also not happened , that is unless you foolishly believe American business likes a president who looks like he could die any morning.

So, nice try. 

American business likes sanity a lot more than the prior occupant of the oval, that’s for sure.  If you consider, for example, January 6 adult behavior and leadership, then you and I simply have different expectations for the occupants of said office. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Please try and keep up with the thread before you post comments like this 

The Hitler quote has been explained several times, you look foolish when you still reference it. 

As to your praise of Biden’s governance,

well, I am sure that you know better than 

the 70% of Americans who think otherwise. 

😆

Has it been explained well?  I think not.  And, if one has to explain reliance on Hitler, that’s a problem.  Unless you’re MAGA.  In which case, it’s completely “rational” and not even on the list of dumb things done by your movement on a given day. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden is killing it

Queue the MAGA tears

It’s really not fair to compare GOP and Dem presidents this way. 

GOP presidents taking over from Dems are at a disadvantage since the economy is already doing well so there isn’t much room for growth. 

Meanwhile, Dem presidents taking over from GOP presidents have an advantage because the economy is in tatters and it’s easy to run up the score on jobs. 

Oh wait…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden is killing it

Queue the MAGA tears

China’s military is leading the world in brain ‘neurostrike’ weapons: Report

The U.S. Commerce Department in December 2021 imposed sanctions on China‘s Academy of Military Medical Sciences and 11 related entities the department said were using “biotechnology processes to support Chinese military end-uses and end-users, to include purported brain-control weaponry.”

Neurostrike is a military term defined as the engineered targeting of the brains of military personnel or civilians using non-kinetic technology. The goal is to impair thinking, reduce situational awareness, inflict long-term neurological damage and cloud normal cognitive functions.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/6/chinas-military-leading-world-brain-neurostrike-we/

Its happened.  That was probably Covid.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/3/2023 at 4:09 PM, JDHillFan said:

For perspective, Venezuelans have the same confidence in their government as Americans do in the Biden administration, Gallup said.

This must explain why hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans are trudging across Central America and Mexico for the opportunity to live under our equally oppressive government.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Again: best numbers in the developed world.

• Eyeroll 1