Biden State of the Union Address on February 7th

B-Man

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, to chime in on when it MAY be appropriate to comment on someone’s looks and when it definitely is not:

- when playing the role of political pundit. I hear some of this “Nikki Haley is attractive” stuff and how that makes her a more appealing candidate. She is, kind of a moderately attractive not overdone woman of her age. So it would be fair to say Sarah’s looks work the opposite way. 
- when talking about ridiculously overdone cosmetic (or cosmetic procedures) a politician inflicted on him/herself. The “own goal” thing. Trump’s ridiculous spray on tan and combover. Biden’s teeth/hair transplant or whatever is left of it today. Pelosi’s eye thing. Or Marjorie Taylor Greene’s whatever-the-hell-that-was-supposed-to-be outfit. Or Kyrsten Sinema’s “look at me” styles. But not McConnell’s, umm, turtle face (I read somewhere that there’s a genetic thing behind that). And not Sarah’s face, which is just … her face. The one she was born with. 

So those are my rules. I think they’re pretty good rules to live by. 

Sarah insulted me and many others with her words. The entire right side of the chamber lacked decorum last pm. Going high while they go low resulted in trump. I’m done with restraint when our scuzzy opponents show absolutely none. Realistically the sides have little in common and compromise is largely a pipe dream. We just need to beat them

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, but he did win, and that's a big deal. If the someone else had lost, that would of been bad, IMO 

When did Biden violently assault women? 

Please Tibs, don’t go full BillSy here.  It’s a waste of time. 

The accusations leveled against Biden are not new, and not hidden from public view.  Harris’ comments on his behavior are a matter of public record.  Biden’s apologies for groping women are also a matter of record. 

That it didn’t bother you is your burden to carry, not mine.  As you said, he had a massive turnout in spite of his behavior. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Please Tibs, don’t go full BillSy here.  It’s a waste of time. 

The accusations leveled against Biden are not new, and not hidden from public view.  Harris’ comments on his behavior are a matter of public record.  Biden’s apologies for groping women are also a matter of record. 

That it didn’t bother you is your burden to carry, not mine.  As you said, he had a massive turnout in spite of his behavior. 

Violently assaulted? Link? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wait, do you think Bret Kavanaugh should resign? 

I think between Donald Trump, Joe Biden and Brett Kavanaugh, the one most victimized by the politics of personal destruction and baseless allegations is Brett Kavanaugh. 

I also think the hypocrisy of people is on full display when you consider the actions of Kamala Harris toward Brett Kavanaugh v Joe Biden.   With Kavanaugh, she believed the allegations and sought  to personally and professionally destroy him.  With Biden, she believed the allegations and partnered with him because it benefited her immensely. 

Kamala Harris is Tibs, Tibs is Kamala Harris. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think between Donald Trump, Joe Biden and Brett Kavanaugh, the one most victimized by the politics of personal destruction and baseless allegations is Brett Kavanaugh. 

I also think the hypocrisy of people is on full display when you consider the actions of Kamala Harris toward Brett Kavanaugh v Joe Biden.   With Kavanaugh, she believed the allegations and sought  to personally and professionally destroy him.  With Biden, she believed the allegations and partnered with him because it benefited her immensely. 

Kamala Harris is Tibs, Tibs is Kamala Harris. 

Ok, so if a Dem is accused its true, but not a Conservative 

And no, Trump bragged about it. You just don't care 

Was listening to an Obama speech writer on NPR this am. He said they write to an average 8th grade understanding level cuz that’s what research says is average in the US. Thinking back to 8th grade “you’re ugly” (Churchill would add and I’ll be soberin the morning) was pretty effective 

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

38 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So you're saying their creepiness canceled each other out and Biden won on Policy....okay I'm good with that.

No, Red, I have read many of your posts and feel strongly you were capable of saying that if you felt it.  

Instead, you offered the tepid and impotent political version of “What’s a gal to do?”.  

But, kudos to you to acknowledge the creep factor is real, and you can live with it if you get what you need. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And the American people consider the accusations and still gave him the most votes for any presidential candidate in American history 

Because they foolishly believed Joke could do something with Wuhan virus.  Other than have more deaths than under Trump despite vaccines and treatments, that is.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wait, do you think Bret Kavanaugh should resign? 

LOL!  Why?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, Red, I have read many of your posts and feel strongly you were capable of saying that if you felt it.  

Instead, you offered the tepid and impotent political version of “What’s a gal to do?”.  

But, kudos to you to acknowledge the creep factor is real, and you can live with it if you get what you need. 

Wouldn't all of this work in reverse if Trump had won the election? What actual point are you making other than we keep having ***** choices to pick from for President?

Ok, so if a Dem is accused its true, but not a Conservative 

Slow down Piker, you’re getting your facts out of order.  Harris is the one to should take issue with, she’s the one who believed the accusations of violent assault against Biden.  I would assume she had inside access to reports and data about that incident. 

I’m just a guy on the street wondering why someone would accuse him credibly, per his VP.  

On the second note, Biden is the one who acknowledged being gropey.  If you’re good with that, you’re good with that.  

As for Kavanaugh, his accuser was discredited, her testimony was gibberish and people she claimed would substantiate her story did not.  After her attempt to destroy him, she crawled back into the dark recesses of humanity as creatures like her tend to do. 

And no, Trump bragged about it. You just don't care 

No, I don’t care that he bragged at all.  The facts are the facts, and there are women who let wealthy and powerful men do what they please.  Hell, you can knock out wealthy and powerful, but in this case that’s a critical element of the brag.  

Everyone with a pulse knows this.  Causal hookups.  Gold diggers.  Groupies.  Women looking for a fling.  Women interested in more.   

See Tibsy, they confused you by telling you that something you know to be true is actually not true at all.   Don’t be surprised by this, you’re not alone, people allow themselves to be fooled in exchange for something of value regularly.  Heck it’s the basis of the time share industry.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Pretty certain she has a higher than average testosterone level for an XX and possibly cortisol. She looks cushingoid to me

Dang the rules changed quick. 

Seems like just yesterday the left was telling us that shaming woman for their looks is BAD.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wouldn't all of this work in reverse if Trump had won the election? What actual point are you making other than we keep having ***** choices to pick from for President?

We lived 5 years of your “reverse” scenario, with people feigning outrage over things said, done and imagined by Trump.  My point is people are perfect comfortable with all sorts of aberrant behavior if it gets them what they want.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Everyone with a pulse knows this.  Causal hookups.  Gold diggers.  Groupies.  Women looking for a fling.  Women interested in more.   

Women who were raped.  Women who were paid for sex...

50 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Dang the rules changed quick. 

Seems like just yesterday the left was telling us that shaming woman for their looks is BAD.   

and the right has been telling us repeatedly that Biden is demented.  Sarah could even be XXY or XO or ambiguous genitalia and what gender would that be defined as?  Touche'.  game on.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2