No way this guy is crazy and points guns at people

did anyone else think its wierd that they didnt mention the girls name? just some "b-movie actress'...

:w00t:

343226[/snapback]

They initially mentioned her here quite a bit, but I'm not surprised an AP story cut out the meat so people could digest it while the Hot Pockets were cooling off. Case in point: no one cares that a woman was murdered. They only care that Spector's hair looks stupid.

Ding.

His lawyer is Bruce Cutler. You may recognize him. He was the lawyer for John Gotti before Gotti got sent to prison. Cutler makes a living getting murderers off the hook.

There is a good chance Spector will flee to Israel if this gets too deep. Once in Israel he can't be sent back to the States.

that hairdo HAS to be an attempt at an insanity plea.

343317[/snapback]

it may be, but that's phil spector- he's always had some kind of bizarre getup working.

it's a shame he's such a wacko...he is really a talented producer. "death of a ladies man" by leonard cohen, which spector produced, is one of my favorite albums of the moment.

also, that "wall of sound" thing is for real- the old recording of "river deep, mountain high" by tina turner supposedly has something like 40 or 50 musicians all playing simultaneously with no overdubbing. how the hell do you pull that off?

Great.  It's only a matter of time (minutes?) before that pic becomes someone's avatar and we have to look at it over and over and..... :w00t:

343456[/snapback]

I was going to , but didn't want to give up Darth :doh: hehehe

I see that you have given up your cult like following of Mr. Mexico, on to bigger and better things?

343574[/snapback]

Yeah, I suppose I should keep the speed-addled monkey for a bit, but I'm just too scattershot to settle on one avatar for a long time.