Twitter “files” - Trump had his own set of rules

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Holly crap, that's called hearsay. She heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend......  

But then again Meidas touch and them three shady brothers.

That lady loves to give testimony.

Navaroli was the most senior expert on Twitter’s U.S. safety policy team at the time of the attack on the U.S. Capitol in January 2021.

In September 2022, Navaroli went public in an exclusive interview with Washington Post reporter Drew Harwell as one of the two Twitter whistleblowers who gave evidence to the U.S. House Committee investigating the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol. Shortly after, she was awarded the Ridenhour Prize for Truth-Telling for her courage in coming forward to speak truth to the committee.

It's midas and she's shouting the truth so that all can hear it.  If you decide to ignore her info, so be it.  But quit touting the twitter files if you only believe the parts you like.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahaha

Communists.  

They just realized there is no need for violent revolution - just make everyone stupid.  

Omg…

They are private business just like the evangelical churches are.  They can do what they wish as long as it is within the law.  Poor little Lauren.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

They are private business just like the evangelical churches are.  They can do what they wish as long as it is within the law.  Poor little Lauren.

@Big Blitz is a communist - he just won't admit it.

Every accusation is a confession: Showing results for 'commies, communists' in content posted by Big Blitz. - Two Bills Drive

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Big Blitz is a communist - he just won't admit it.

Every accusation is a confession: Showing results for 'commies, communists' in content posted by Big Blitz. - Two Bills Drive

yes, reminiscent of people who vehemently attack government funded healthcare while on medicaid or medicare.  Or government safety net social programs while on food stamps or welfare.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So only 4chan and all it’s “spawn” drive people away from their platform they had a full monopoly on? 

Ok then.  

There bias toward conservatives is real and proven.  This clown is also covering himself he is full of ***t he absolutely was good with burying the laptop story.

Scalia:

"I think Thomas Jefferson would have said, ‘The more speech, the better.' That's what the First Amendment is all about, so long as the people know where the speech is coming from," Scalia said on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/07/scalia-defends-citizens-united-decision-reflects-on-term-in-rare-tv-appearance/437268/

I’ll side with those guys over this CCP stooge.  

So you think he's lying, even though potentially all proof of this is in the hands of someone who would just love to blow it all up???  If you'd like to join Jim Jordan in that, then that's your choice.  I'm going with the guy who bet 5 years in prison that he's not, for now.  All the Twitter files did was expose that all kinds of people are in their ears trying to censor, and that's from both sides.  If I did have a major concern with that, it would be that the the White House, and congressmen were in on it, too(from both sides).  Imo, that is censorship.       

Fwiw, here's the whole quote from Scalia, "I think Thomas Jefferson would have said, "˜The more speech, the better.' That's what the First Amendment is all about, so long as the people know where the speech is coming from," he said on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. "You can't separate the speech from the money that facilities the speech."             

-I'm guessing, from my interpretation, that Mr. Scalia believes that people with more money would also have more free speech then.  He obviously missed the word, 'abridged' then, because that would mean that people with less money would indeed find their speech curtailed(abridged).  Not a Scalia fan, but here he's clearly getting something wrong.  

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

It's midas and she's shouting the truth so that all can hear it.  If you decide to ignore her info, so be it.  But quit touting the twitter files if you only believe the parts you like.

Everyone knows it’s Midas. Your lack of savvy has cost you. Correcting someone in a smarmy way, such as using italics only to later find out you look like a complete dipsh*t is the worst. 

Own goal!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Apparently, Chris doesn't like people giving so much "testimony" under oath???  Personally, I'd love to hear some sworn testimony from more people, especially those who were asking for pardons, but I guess subpoenas aren't what they used to be(for both sides).  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Mr. Roth should challenge Mr. Jordan to go ahead and put his accusation in writing, so he could see him in court later.  Playing to uncredible accusations your base wants to hear is one thing, but taking a slander to libel is another.  

Mr. Clay Higgins is another one in wayyy over his head.  This LSU dropout horse rancher:   Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) accused a panel of former Twitter executives of allowing the FBI to help Joe Biden by suppressing "criminal evidence being revealed" via a story about Hunter Biden's laptop.    -what criminal evidence would that be???

"You people interfered with the United States of America's 2020 presidential election, knowingly and willingly," Higgins said.

"That's the bad news, it's gonna get worse," he warned. "Because this is the investigation part. Later comes the arrest part."       -By withholding a story for 24 hours to verify??  They want so bad for what they think is going to be true, to be true, that they forgot that stumping for campaigns, and investigations are two completely different things.  Ideally, during an investigation, you ask the questions that will help prove your accusation, but all they're saying is, 'you did it', and they're under oath saying, 'no we did not'.  I wonder how Mr. Higgins feels about Mr. Eastman attempting to halt the congressional electors count under what he admitted he knew were false pretenses?  I doubt we'll ever find out. 

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Mr. Roth should challenge Mr. Jordan to go ahead and put his accusation in writing, so he could see him in court later.  Playing to uncredible accusations your base wants to hear is one thing, but taking a slander to libel is another.  

Mr. Clay Higgins is another one in wayyy over his head.  This LSU dropout horse rancher:   Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) accused a panel of former Twitter executives of allowing the FBI to help Joe Biden by suppressing "criminal evidence being revealed" via a story about Hunter Biden's laptop.    -what criminal evidence would that be???

"You people interfered with the United States of America's 2020 presidential election, knowingly and willingly," Higgins said.

"That's the bad news, it's gonna get worse," he warned. "Because this is the investigation part. Later comes the arrest part."       -By withholding a story for 24 hours to verify??  They want so bad for what they think is going to be true, to be true, that they forgot that stumping for campaigns, and investigations are two completely different things.  Ideally, during an investigation, you ask the questions that will help prove your accusation, but all they're saying is, 'you did it', and they're under oath saying, 'no we did not'.  I wonder how Mr. Higgins feels about Mr. Eastman attempting to halt the congressional electors count under what he admitted he knew were false pretenses?  I doubt we'll ever find out. 

little league intellects trying to play in the majors.  Actually, after watching Jordan on Meet the Press recently, I'm beginning to think his stupidity in Congress is, in part, an act.  Guessing he believes that plays well with his voters.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Zero foresight - 100% of the time.

MAGA Extremism in Schools: Republican-Led States Are Banning Books

Idiots.

Terrible low info example.  

Books don’t make the cut all the time.  These are kids under 18 - or Middle and Elementary schools.  

Were they “banned” to?  

Low.  Info.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well look at this - a whole database of take down requests and not a peep from Elon and his simp @BillsFanNC.

Every accusation is a confession 

Isn't this the Tweet that Trump demanded be taken down still on Twitter?  Doesn't the fact that its STILL ON TWITTER kind of strengthen Musk's/Taibbi's point?

Separately, I do love how you read dipshlt partisan Tweets and then come screaming onto this board about "not a peep" from a poster (especially one you have clearly confused for someone else who won't allow you to act like an asset on their message board). You know you are the only one following most of those people on Twitter, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Isn't this the Tweet that Trump demanded be taken down still on Twitter?  Doesn't the fact that its STILL ON TWITTER kind of strengthen Musk's/Taibbi's point?

Separately, I do love how you read dipshlt partisan Tweets and then come screaming onto this board about "not a peep" from a poster (especially one you have clearly confused for someone else who won't allow you to act like an asset on their message board). You know you are the only one following most of those people on Twitter, right? 

The fact they didn't take the Teigen post down is enough to satisfy you?  The point was that there is an entire database of requests to censor from all kinds of government officials.  THAT is the point here.  That and it exposes Musk, and everyone else who were pointing their fingers at one side for their partisanship/hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The fact they didn't take the Teigen post down is enough to satisfy you?  The point was that there is an entire database of requests to censor from all kinds of government officials.  THAT is the point here.  That and it exposes Musk, and everyone else who were pointing their fingers at one side for their partisanship/hypocrisy.

I guess it depends on how many of the requests in that database were actually acted on, doesn't it? If one side's requests were acted on at a rate higher than the others, that could imply bias.  But I have no idea if the article tells us either way, as I won't pay for Rolling Stone. 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I guess it depends on how many of the requests in that database were actually acted on, doesn't it? If one side's requests were acted on at a rate higher than the others, that could imply bias.  But I have no idea if the article tells us either way, as I won't pay for Rolling Stone. 

There shouldn't be a database in the first place.  If you remember, this started with the 'liberal bias' in media, which is about as fake news as you can get.  Both sides have their own separate media sources, that thrive off of their partisan bias.  Well, some people took it to the next level, and accused social media of being favorable to the left.  Then Elon dragged it to the next level, and accuse the left of actively censoring tweets.  As it turns out, they ALL had their hands in the cookie jar(which I'm sure E-lyon didn't know).  What is lost in all this partisan nonsense is the fact that NO ONE in government should be censoring anyone, because it against the Constitution. I know there's a line where a government employee's job and personal life are blurred , but some of the calls were/are coming FROM THE WHITE HOUSE, ffs. The whole thing is just a mess, just like everything else in this country, and the only thing that keeps fueling this stupidity is everyone's need to defend 'their side', while the bad actors go about their nefarious activities and lobbying. 

• Like (+1) 1