Twitter “files” - Trump had his own set of rules

Watched a lot of the J6 hearings. if anything, it proved it was a riot by morons. maybe some had bad intentions and are being held accountable.   

And we all agree insurrections are bad. So why not investigate Lafyette square like J6?

But its undersandable as. K Harris and other dems were at the rally during the day calling the orange dude illegitimate

Then that mob attacked the fence, cops and forced him into a bunker.

And actually, armed as they broke up the cement and threw it at them.

• 3 weeks later...

Holly crap, that's called hearsay. She heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend......  

But then again Meidas touch and them three shady brothers.

That lady loves to give testimony.

Navaroli was the most senior expert on Twitter’s U.S. safety policy team at the time of the attack on the U.S. Capitol in January 2021.

In September 2022, Navaroli went public in an exclusive interview with Washington Post reporter Drew Harwell as one of the two Twitter whistleblowers who gave evidence to the U.S. House Committee investigating the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol. Shortly after, she was awarded the Ridenhour Prize for Truth-Telling for her courage in coming forward to speak truth to the committee.

Edited by Chris farley

Jim Jordan gets KO'd in the first round with sworn testimony that the FBI didn't direct the 'censoring' of Hunter's laptop.  He continued to push the narrative anyways, saying he "thinks" they did.  

Roth testified Wednesday. “I don’t believe that perspective was shared by law enforcement — they didn’t endorse it, they didn’t provide that information in that meeting.”

Roth added later in the hearing that "a representative of another tech company may have mentioned it" but "I truly don't recall."

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahaha

Communists.  

They just realized there is no need for violent revolution - just make everyone stupid.  

What he said is undoubtedly true.  Facebook and Twitter are literally living proof that 4chan, and all of its spawn, drive away users(less speech).  He admitted the 24 hour holding of the story was a mistake.  Apparently, Mr. trump feels that 24 hours proves the election was, "RIGGED AND STOLEN".  By who though, Twitter??  Seems like a pretty insane stance, by a desperate man, to me.  Not sure how communism ties in here??? 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What he said is undoubtedly true.  Facebook and Twitter are literally living proof that 4chan, and all of its spawn, drive away users(less speech).  He admitted the 24 hour holding of the story was a mistake.  Apparently, Mr. trump feels that 24 hours proves the election was, "RIGGED AND STOLEN".  By who though, Twitter??  Seems like a pretty insane stance, by a desperate man, to me.  Not sure how communism ties in here??? 

So only 4chan and all it’s “spawn” drive people away from their platform they had a full monopoly on? 

Ok then.  

There bias toward conservatives is real and proven.  This clown is also covering himself he is full of ***t he absolutely was good with burying the laptop story.

Scalia:

"I think Thomas Jefferson would have said, ‘The more speech, the better.' That's what the First Amendment is all about, so long as the people know where the speech is coming from," Scalia said on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/07/scalia-defends-citizens-united-decision-reflects-on-term-in-rare-tv-appearance/437268/

I’ll side with those guys over this CCP stooge.  

25 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

trump legacy fire burning and oh you're an idiot.

Trump is the only announced candidate running for POTUS in 2024... take it up with Trump if you have issues or better yet, go back to your safe place precious.