Seahawks @ 49ers Playoff game thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

By mid season next year he will be benched. This looks like Taylor Hienicke part II.

Again. Once the DCs figure out what to take away, he will have to adjust. That will likely happen by early next year.

The reason he is a 7th round pick is because he likely has nothing to adjust to.

team is loaded with weapons. DCs have 5 games of film on him.  When do they start taking stuff away?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Nah the Seattle OL did that all night and got called a few times. I think it was the same guy all 3 times 

And the point is every nfl offense could be called for that. At that juncture in the game virtually no penalties had been called other than false starts. So it was a very bad call that impacted this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, QLBillsFan said:

And the point is every nfl offense could be called for that. At that juncture in the game virtually no penalties had been called other than false starts. So it was a very bad call that impacted this game. 

It wiped out a 5-7 yard gain and allowed a repeat of the down. 

It's not like it wiped out some huge play. I see that penalty called a lot watching Red Zone

Edited by TheFunPolice

Just now, Steptide said:

Could see the bills game tomorrow going alot like this Seattle/9ers game. Close first half, but bills dominate in ND half. Hope not though, hopefully the bills just destroy all game 

I don’t see Miami keeping it close in the 1st half.  No way

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

hmmm. so he's the next brady. interesting.

I didn’t say he’s the next Brady, only that the last QB I thought would suck the more starts he got was Tom. What direction will Purdy go? Only time will tell, but he’s not likely to be a first ballot HoF QB. I see much more Romo in him than Brady. 

• Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

And that's why they lost the SB against KC...because they needed him to.

Couldn’t match the best player in the game, but that tends to happen. Bottom line is they’ve had turmoil at the most important position and yet remain favorites to go back to the Super Bowl.

40 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

This was an awesome game until slamming into the zebras. Really rough break for the Seahawks.

It was a penalty you know. There have been much more outrightous calls than that. Plus, you don't know what the outcome of the game would have been. Stop with the crying about the refs until tomorrow. 

Is it me, or did the refs heavily influence the game once it was only a 6 point SanFran lead?  Granted, I don't know why the offensive linemen kept pushing downfield, but the Seahawks seemed to always be 2nd and 20+.  

Seahawks were at the 8 yard line and about to score to take a 1 point lead.  Penalties, sack fumble, more penalties, and that was all she wrote. 

Sucks to have the refs influence a game that much

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.