Seahawks @ 49ers Playoff game thread

Simon

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

The gamebook has penalties as:

Seattle   4 - 25yrds

SanFran 2 - 20 yrds

Wow, those refs are a disgrace :lol:

Not if they allow blatant illegal contact 20 yards downfield to Ward per usual during the playoffs.

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

I mean guys have been running wide open all game long, Purdy might be the real deal but it’s also kinda hard to tell at the same time. The stat line looks great and he’s making the throws when they’re there so gotta give him credit

atta boy

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

people gonna say that all the way to a 49ers Super Bowl berth.

And if it's against us, I hope Hyde is playing so we can play our normal pass defense instead of this vanilla crap we try and play with lesser safeties.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow, the '9ers just came out of the locker room after the half and just B word-slapped and curb-stomped SEA into the ground.  I have to laugh at the "Purdy will crumble" posts.  Dude is 8-0.  Time to take Brock Purdy seriously, he's a damn good QB..

I think Purdy is a good scheme fit. It’s a stacked team with weapons galore. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Purdy with a cool 300+ and 3 TDs. 49ers are really impressive. 

Dude, the Seahawks are terrible, their over/under for wins at the beginning of the season was 5.5. Possibly one of the worst playoff teams in history.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Big Turk said:

Why do people like this even bother being on the Bills board? Just go be on every other teams board since all of them are somehow miles better than we are 

If that was the rule during the drought there wouldn't have been anyone on here!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.