You're Bills GM for a day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of things to accomplish in 24 hours, but I would have to say the first thing I would do is get on a flight to Anaheim and check out the new stadium they're proposing. Then I'd start interviewing people to do the radio play-by-play, and make them all shout the same thing:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome YOUR Los Angeles Bills of Buffalo!"

There are a lot of things to accomplish in 24 hours, but I would have to say the first thing I would do is get on a flight to Anaheim and check out the new stadium they're proposing. Then I'd start interviewing people to do the radio play-by-play, and make them all shout the same thing:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome YOUR Los Angeles Bills of Buffalo!"

342589[/snapback]

You're a dick. :w00t:

Increase the size of the Jills squad, and reduce the size of their UNIs

342458[/snapback]

increase all the jills braest to extra large , i was thinking that was what you where going to say :w00t::lol:

is everybody afraid to say it? i mean come on......... shrink the jills unis, make their breasts bigger.... so here it is..... TAKE AWAY THEIR UNIFORMS AND HAVE THEM DANCE NAKED..... is that what everybody was trying to get at? lol

I would move the bus parking back into the front where the limos are now. My 80 year old grandmother who cant drive takes the buses and they park like across the street way back and all of the elderly people, who have supported the bills for decades upon decades, can barely make it to their seat.

is everybody afraid to say it? i mean come on......... shrink the jills unis, make their breasts bigger.... so here it is..... TAKE AWAY THEIR UNIFORMS AND HAVE THEM DANCE NAKED..... is that what everybody was trying to get at? lol

I would move the bus parking back into the front where the limos are now. My 80 year old grandmother who cant drive takes the buses and they park like across the street way back and all of the elderly people, who have supported the bills for decades upon decades, can barely make it to their seat.

342684[/snapback]

Well, i would say that idea maybe entered into my mind.

Is is when the Navy fellas aren't in town.

342771[/snapback]

I'm surprised you or Dib didn't respond with your dreams of replacing the Jills with nothing but DD bimbo's, turning an afternoon at the Ralph into your own personal Russ Meyer film. :w00t:

I'm surprised you or Dib didn't respond with your dreams of replacing the Jills with nothing but DD bimbo's, turning an afternoon at the Ralph into your own personal Russ Meyer film.  :w00t:

342783[/snapback]

If we replace the Jills with a bunch of DD bimbos, who's going to sit with us during the game?