Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

While you were home pitching a fit about the clothes your mom picked out for you, the rest of the class discussed this issue in some detail.  

As for personal responsibility, I’ve not defended Trump once in this scenario.  While you’re sharing tweets of how Team Biden “immediately” turned over records in his possession for 5-7 years, illegally it would seem, I place the blame where it goes—that’s a Donald Trump issue.  How it was handled thereafter is fair game.

Interestingly, Joe Biden has begun his Washington two step.  Turns out he had no idea he had top secret files in his possession.  That’s alarming. Turns out his lawyers put the files in his desk, just grabbed a bunch of documents and put them right with the electric bill, but Joe never looked at them.  That’s more alarming still.  

Turns out it’s just like those ladies he groped who just didn’t understand him and his touchy feely ways.  

It also turns out supporters of Joe don’t really care about national security after all.  Turns out they couldn’t stitch together what seemed pretty obvious to anyone with a sense of smell—most ordinary Americans give more thought to keeping their delicious Oreo cookies safe than our high ranking officials do for classified/top secret data.   We’re up to Clinton, Trump, Biden and we haven’t even started looking. 

Elige sapientiam, friend. 

So much projection, right @Doc?

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Chris farley - wait, what? The government didn’t ask Trump repeatedly to return the classified documents?

Are you telling us that the feds just randomly showed up to Trumps pedo resort out of the blue without numerous prior requests?

Pathetic simps 

Simps or liars? 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not crazy people.  But more than able to generate a host of excuses and explanations about why in the case of their guy having unauthorized possession of top secret files, and no detailed understanding and knowledge of the situation, to immediately dig in their heels to defend the idea its no big deal.  As their base assumption  is always their team is the pinnacle of virtue and truth did you expect anything else?     

Yup.  And the funniest part is that they think that since he returned them, it lets Joke off the hook.  Nope.  He held them for several years, moved them several times and only returned them when someone finally realized they had them and that it would be a political problem given what is happening with Trump.

But if they still want to charge Trump with the Espionage Act for it, fine.  Just make sure you so the same for Joke.  Otherwise Joke's getting impeached.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  And the funniest part is that they think that since he returned them, it lets Joke off the hook.  Nope.  He held them for several years, moved them several times and only returned them when someone finally realized they had them and that it would be a political problem given what is happening with Trump.

But if they still want to charge Trump with the Espionage Act for it, fine.  Just make sure you so the same for Joke.  Otherwise Joke's getting impeached.

No, Trump is guilty, Biden just is not

Biden's mistake will not admissible in court as evidence to defend the First Criminal 

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

smfh

image.thumb.jpeg.356da249a322755a3556d817a8a88db4.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have to admit that Biden simply gave the stuff back, while Trump refused to and they had to be seized by law enforcement, correct?  

I'm just pointing out that these two situations have very different actions by the two men. 

On the contrary, the two instances are incredibly similar. The distinguishing difference is that a President has the constitutional authority to declare the papers non classified, and a Vice President does not. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary, the two instances are incredibly similar. The distinguishing difference is that a President has the constitutional authority to declare the papers non classified, and a Vice President does not. 

Only Biden returned them and Trump refused to. Obstruction is a crime. A crime only Trump committed 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump is guilty, Biden just is not

Biden's mistake will not admissible in court as evidence to defend the First Criminal 

:lol:

That's not how it works, sparky.  But like I said, if the Dems press-on with Trump, Joke's getting impeached fo sho.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Only Biden returned them and Trump refused to. Obstruction is a crime. A crime only Trump committed 

So you’re saying that when you return the stolen diamonds the police are going to say “it’s all good”? Sure they are! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

:lol:

That's not how it works, sparky.  But like I said, if the Dems press-on with Trump, Joke's getting impeached fo sho.

It is how it works. Nothing Biden is doing will be admissible in court in defense of Trump

Trump's still going to jail 

lol, full circle. back at "obstruction"

I get why some on the left are so angry anymore. its like everything they have been told is fact (usually a grand conspiracy) are found to be just basic lies and deflections.

Creating severe cognitive dissidence.

According to Frantz Fanon, cognitive dissonance occurs when “people hold a core belief that is very strong [and] when they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted [so] they will rationalize, ignore or even deny anything that doesn’t fit with that core belief” And scream orange man bad.  

OK, that very last part was me

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It is how it works. Nothing Biden is doing will be admissible in court in defense of Trump

LMAO. for what again.

and you ever hear that old story about the boy that cried wolf?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not it's not sparky.  The Dems won't want to risk the same thing happening to Joke because they know "well, he returned them" isn't a valid defense for having had them for 7 years, moving them twice (meaning they knew they had them) and keeping them in an insecure location.  So they'll come to an agreement that the materials Trump had were finally returned and all is good. 

Sorry, you don't got him (again).

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

BIDEN EXPLAINS

Jonathan Turley relates in a New York Post column this morning that, according to reports, the clearly marked classified documents include those at the highly classified “Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information” (TS/SCI) level and include material related to Iran, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.

The short answer to the Long question is that Biden couldn’t explain and wouldn’t say anything about why the public had not been notified sooner. Every sentence in Biden’s statement is questionable in itself or raises more questions:

Well, let me get rid of the easy one first. People know I take classified documents and classified information seriously.

How do we know that? Maybe because he called out President Trump as “totally irresponsible” for doing what Biden did before we knew that Biden himself had done the same thing.

When my lawyers were clearing out my office at the University of Pennsylvania, they set up an office for me — a secure office in the Capitol, when I — the four years after being Vice President, I was a professor at Penn.

What were Biden’s lawyers doing “clearing out [your] office at the University of Pennsylvania”? And by the way, what classes did Biden teach when he was “a professor at Penn” on a salary of $1,000,000 a year? Or was that just another Biden family business in which you took laundered money from a foreign government?

They found some documents in a box — you know, a locked cabinet, or at least a closet. And as soon as they did, they realized there were several classified documents in that box. And they did what they should have done: They immediately called the Archives — immediately called the Archives, turned them over to the Archives. And I was briefed about this discovery and surprised to learn that there were any government records that were taken there to that office.

“At least a closet”! He was briefed about the “discovery” —

But I don’t know what’s in the documents. I’ve — my lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were. I’ve turned over the boxes — they’ve turned over the boxes to the Archives. And we’re cooperating fully — cooperating fully with the review, and — which I hope will be finished soon, and will be more detail at that time.

We look forward to that time.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/10/biden-may-have-taken-secret-documents-for-his-book-doubling-his-hypocrisy/

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/biden-explains-2.php

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 2