Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

25 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

Thank your NFL owners for violating their own policy manual.

The vote should have required a 32-0 to alter the policy. You cannot change rules on the fly after a season starts.

This neutral site scenario is total BS as well. 

I posted the NFL rules covering this in another thread.  In an emergency situation, the Commissioner has the power to do whatever TF he wants.  They followed the rulebook to the letter.

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Well, now that you’ve used all caps, I’m paying attention! 

Seriously, we won’t see eye to eye on this.  I honestly recommend you don’t watch the NFL anymore (my boss is going to kill me for saying that as I’m specifically supposed to bring more revenue, not less) as the “crooked refs” aren’t going to get any better I’m afraid. 

And all BS aside, this is the Raiders with nothing to play for (so even less dangerous than even their 6-10 record shows) vs the Chiefs who are playing for the 1 seed. If you can look at it that way, like this game is going exactly how expected, it will be less stressful. Promise. 

And sorry for dragging this out so long. We’re likely boring others on the board. So go bills and cheers to you. 

I used caps because you keep thinking im upset because the Bills are getting screwed. I dont care about that. I want to see a game that is not totally effected  by the refs. They need to do like Futbol and have VAR review everything. And im already debating not watching after this year. Anyway. Im done too. Nice talk! Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Another touchdown said:

When you play like Cam, expect the Cam treatment!

At the moment I think there enough pro Bills sentiment that any cheap shots to Josh would not be ignored or go uncalled in the playoffs regardless of the location game is played.  Mafia travels well and there be plenty of deep pockets sympathetic towards Bills over Hamlin to be quite vocal and more pro Bills to ensure a HFA in crowd rooting percentsge.

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

@ScottLaw  I can understand the agony of having to give up the control over the 1 seed becasue the game with Cincy is declared no contest.  I do not unerstand the angst of the NFL making an in season rule change to try and make it a little less painful.  If they followed the rules in place, and just went by win pct.  KC would in the same situation they are in now AND if they were to get the 1 seed, would not be facing any of the neutral site stuff.  

I would have preferred they finished the game so we could all know fair and square where everything laid out   

Nobody cares what you think

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

It doesn’t help, agreed.  But we have so much invested in this defense that I struggle to give them the injury excuse every year. 

Im not asking them to be dominant.  

Just dont be terrible. 

It feels like the Bills across the board can be boom or bust. World class plays and then plays which make everyone go "What was that???"

Just now, Real McNasty said:

WTF are you talking about?

People can't even watch a game and comment with subjectivity today. Everything is just a 1 minded opinionated comment, especially how KC is basically handed the 1 seed and free game off. We all knew the outcome of this game but had a glimmer of hope the Raiders might be out savior. 

KC winning just fuels everyone fire I guess now that it's a about to be reality. 

Yea, so let people vent.  

We all “knew” a Raiders win was unlikely, but we all “hoped” they’d win.  

Not sure why people need to be lectured on this like they don’t care about Damar due to emotions showing over KC taking the one seed they were handed. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

It's the unknown factor. No real closure will ever come of it unless we win the AFC.

I’ll have closure once our season is over, win or lose.  You’ll choose to dwell on it so you won’t have closure.  It’s your world.  You create your reality. 

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No way the officials are to blame for this one. Josh McDaniels just sucks. The Raiders have played below their offensive potential all year long. They didn't bother showing up for a meaningless game which to me tells you everything you need to know about the coach.

McDaniels used Carr as a scapegoat to buy another year. What a crappy coach.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It doesn’t help, agreed.  But we have so much invested in this defense that I struggle to give them the injury excuse every year. 

Im not asking them to be dominant.  

Just dont be terrible. 

We have the 2nd best scoring D in the league while playing one of the more difficult schedules…… they aren’t terrible

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

On Monday night?

no, of course not.  Just whenever it would have been appropriate...like today.  Should have had Cincy Bills conclusion today and moved all week 18 games back 1 week..but they didn't.  So given that...I don't know exactly what else they could have done.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ll have closure once our season is over, win or lose.  You’ll choose to dwell on it so you won’t have closure.  It’s your world.  You create your reality. 

Valid. I might have it when the season ends too but thus far it's a wide open door.

Edited by The Jokeman