Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

8 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Switching over to watch a Spaghetti Western on GRIT TV  ...

DEATH RIDES A HORSE 

Hmmm let's see what the critics say

"“Death” was a stiffly acted routine formulaic spaghetti oater, with hardly any redeeming human values. The production values were low in every aspect. .. "

Sounds great! See you guys 

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

That Chiefs huddle reminded me of a different western.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

I guess you mean in the regular season.

They got dominated in the AFCCG in KC and then their #1 ranked defense gave up almost 600 yards of offense in the divisional round last season.     Josh Allen and Gabe Davis played well that day.........that's about it.

Much rather play them at a neutral site.

Agreed.  No matter what, McD/Frazier and this Defense better figure out how to not have out highly rated unit be completely useless, again, this post-season.  

1 minute ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

I said when a d-lineman rolls into a QBs legs it is rarely called as roughing the passer - for any QB in the league. It's unfortunate but true.

When Josh is hit in the helmet it's usually called.

Among active starting QBs, Josh and Wentz are tied for the most roughing the passer calls against per game.

There is not a conspiracy. That is my point.

It’s not a conspiracy however, they are missing calls today

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Agreed.  No matter what, McD/Frazier and this Defense better figure out how to not have out highly rated unit be completely useless, again, this post-season.  

Losing Hyde and Miller plus having a less than fully fit Poyer, Milano and White out there doesn't really help.

@ScottLaw  I can understand the agony of having to give up the control over the 1 seed becasue the game with Cincy is declared no contest.  I do not unerstand the angst of the NFL making an in season rule change to try and make it a little less painful.  If they followed the rules in place, and just went by win pct.  KC would in the same situation they are in now AND if they were to get the 1 seed, would not be facing any of the neutral site stuff.  

I would have preferred they finished the game so we could all know fair and square where everything laid out   

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Sorry.  We will all preface every post with a mandatory  “Thankful for how well Hamlin is recovering .. praying for his continued recovery .. but (insert football comment)”

WTF are you talking about?

People can't even watch a game and comment with subjectivity today. Everything is just a 1 minded opinionated comment, especially how KC is basically handed the 1 seed and free game off. We all knew the outcome of this game but had a glimmer of hope the Raiders might be out savior. 

KC winning just fuels everyone fire I guess now that it's a about to be reality. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Losing Hyde and Miller plus having a less than fully fit Poyer, Milano and White out there doesn't really help.

It doesn’t help, agreed.  But we have so much invested in this defense that I struggle to give them the injury excuse every year. 

Im not asking them to be dominant.  

Just dont be terrible. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No it doesn't...

Wow, okay. Every year fan bases want rules changed because that's the reason their team lost. Bills lost to KC last year because they never touched the ball in OT. Guess what, new rule this year. I don't have a clue where you come up with this delusion that no one complains when a team they don't like wins a SB.