Paul Edinger Released

It's one thing to perform well in practice and maintain that level on gameday. Applys to any position. Pressure shrinks a lot of practice giants.

Rob Johnson and Bledsoe looked great in practice.  :doh:

342251[/snapback]

RJ and Bledsoe, huh Mark?

Some day, I hope that I am able to understand the hate. As for now, a more apt comparison would be Bledsoe vs. Unitas.

I don't see anything here about RJ

Yep, another team thinks he sucks, so lets grab him up.

The better play is to wait until 1st round of cuts and pick up Nick Novak, who TD should signed 1 minute after the draft was completed. Mark my words, that there Terp gonna be a star in this league.

RJ and Bledsoe, huh Mark?

Some day, I hope that I am able to understand the hate. As for now, a more apt comparison would be Bledsoe vs. Unitas.

I don't see anything here about RJ

342256[/snapback]

Criticizing a players overall ability is not hate. I think the world of him as a human being and he gets an A+ for standing in there and taking hits without missing any snaps.

Criticizing a players overall ability is not hate. I think the world of him as a human being and he gets an A+ for standing in there and taking hits without missing any snaps.

342265[/snapback]

Very true Sir. :doh: Again, what amazes me is that there truly are fans that liken Drew to RJ.

The only thing that these 2 have in common is a sick amount of talent. RJ was not able to put together many good games, let alone 40,000 yards.

That was what I was trying to say.