Happy New Year

Irv

I don’t agree with some of your delusional political positions. But I do appreciate all of y’all’s passion.  May God bless all of you and your families. during 2023.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

20 hours ago, Irv said:

I don’t agree with some of your delusional political positions. But I do appreciate all of y’all’s passion.  May God bless all of you and your families. during 2023.   

I’m sure your olive branch will be ignored or peed on, but happy 23. We are in a state now where it’s hard to imagine it getting worse, even though it is going to and we all know what better looked like. 

Because it was/did

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m sure your olive branch will be ignored or peed on, but happy 23. We are in a state now where it’s hard to imagine it getting worse, even though it is going to and we all know what better looked like. 

Because it was/did

The first fn reply… 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/machete-attack-times-square-injures-three-nypd-cops-fbi-investigates-possible-terrorNotice how quiet the media is about the home-grown terrorist that used a Kukri in an attempt to assassinate 3 cops in the times square new year's celebration.

Maybe it was due to the fact that, AGAIN, the person was on the FBI radar.

Edited by Chris farley