WOO HOO GOT MY WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS TICKETS

Finally down to the teams everyone wants to see. Stoudemire needs to find it within himself to stay out of foul trouble. he's gotta know he's a marked man. Also, stop falling in love with the 3.

That is all.

I didn't really get to see the Suns play a lot during the regular season, and I will admitt I was one of those somewhat skeptical of Nash winning the MVP. I had seen a lot of him down here in Texas, with the Mavs. I always thought he was a good player, but not MVP good. Boy, this series against the Mavs really opened my eyes. Nash was awesome. It will be hard not to pull for the Suns the rest of the way. Although I live close to San Antonio, and should be pulling for the Spurs, I just find them painfully dull to watch. Great series. Is Dirk Nowitski the most overrated "superstar" in the NBA or what? To think, that idiot Cuban wouldn't trade him for Shaq! The Mavs window of opportunity slammed shut tonight. There can be no question now, they are a soft team. Even softer than the Kings (with Weber!)

It's downright comical to watch him call out other players. Now this series is over, Erick Dampier should take him out for beers then whup the tar out of him in the parking lot afterwards.

Joe Johnson will be back. 4 metal plates and 18 screws later. He'll have his Richard Hamilton mask on. Should be all good.

Walton was total bozo tonight. Never seen anyone (since the last game he called) to flip-flop on just about everything he said all game long.

I was able to attend game 5 of the 1999 Eastern Conference Finals at Market Square Arena. It ended up being the last important game there. The Knicks won that game and then closed out Indiana in game 6. It sucked, but the atmosphere was awesome. Unlike any sporting event I've ever been to.

Finally down to the teams everyone wants to see.  Stoudemire needs to find it within himself to stay out of foul trouble.  he's gotta know he's a marked man.  Also, stop falling in love with the 3.

That is all.

341639[/snapback]

not as good as playoff hockey, but i still envy you...have fun, and go suns.