Kellen Winslow to be charged

Willful, Wanton Disregard

I know the prosecutor for Westlake personally. The charge is certainly accurate. If there were more here, he'd put a stiffer charge on Evel Knievel.

Another article re: KWII in today's Plain Dealer. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm starting to get tired of this story.

Mike

KW is a jackass...he reaps what he sows.

341121[/snapback]

No argument here...we always reap what we sow.

Question here is, who's the bigger jackass, KW or Onterrio Smith?

Mike

"Max fine of $150 with no jail time."  Not really that newsworthy.

341131[/snapback]

If there were more here, the prosecutor would have charged accordingly. He's very no-nonsense when it comes to this stuff.

Mike

341131[/snapback]

It's newsworthy to a Browns fan if Winslow's contract also stipulates he can't get arrested. It allows the Browns to justifiably go after their money with no hesitation.

What I don't understand is how his father let him get like this.

341131[/snapback]

its like an extra slap in the face.. :blink: , and its the LAW.

im just waiting for the browns to end the contract and not pay him anything, and DEMAND there signing bonus back, since in the contract it specifically says NO RIDING BIKES...

what a dumb ass.

It's newsworthy to a Browns fan if Winslow's contract also stipulates he can't get arrested. It allows the Browns to justifiably go after their money with no hesitation.

What I don't understand is how his father let him get like this.

341143[/snapback]

Sr's first mistake was letting him go to the "U", where learning to be a jack-ass is tradition.

Question here is, who's the bigger jackass, KW or Onterrio Smith?

341132[/snapback]

KW... Smith is just dumb. Then again, Smith is being doubly stupid for doing something that he's gonna caught for. Interesting....

They sure needed it there in the some areas of the west suburbs... :huh:  :doh:   

In the past, I would do survey work which included sounding Rocky River and the harbor... Pretty nice area.

:blink:

341192[/snapback]

I grew up in Rocky River. I no longer live in River, but it's where my office is (and where I am right now).

Mike

ESPN (TV) is reporting that Winslow tore his ACL and will miss the entire season.  I'm looking for a news article to confirm this.

341492[/snapback]

Fo'Shizzle?

You mean ESPN actually reported sports news? Of course its "news" that everybody already knew :blink:

Boo'Ya!

ESPN (TV) is reporting that Winslow tore his ACL and will miss the entire season.  I'm looking for a news article to confirm this.

341492[/snapback]

This may satisfy your interest.

The Browns are not allowed to comment under the Collective Bargaining Agreement since this is a non-football injury.

Mike

im just waiting for the browns to end the contract and not pay him anything, and DEMAND there signing bonus back, since in the contract it specifically says NO RIDING BIKES...

341151[/snapback]

This is the part that amazes me. If you don't go after the signing bonus after this, then why bother to explicitely put it into the contract? What's the message?