Tom Brady Unwatchable Moved Off TV

Donuts and Doritos

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Brady & TV sooooo unwatchable they're moved off TV for Carolina/Seattle. That's BAD. When has that ever happened to Brady before? He's finally unwatchable. I love it! He's finally done.

Bucs will be hosting a playoff game… disgustingly enough.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

The irony was I live in Carolina, so spoofed my IP address so could instead watch the TB SF game as figured that would have been the better game where as the Seattle Carolina game was on local TV.  About 5 minutes before Fox made the switch I changed back to watching local station with Seattle Carolina game.

Hopefully this makes Brady mad enough that has a great game next week at home and beats the Bengals!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The irony was I live in Carolina, so spoofed my IP address so could instead watch the TB SF game as figured that would have been the better game where as the Seattle Carolina game was on local TV.  About 5 minutes before Fox made the switch I changed back to watching local station with Seattle Carolina game.

Hopefully this makes Brady mad enough that has a great game next week at home and beats the Bengals!

Having sunday ticket was able to stay on watching Brady suck

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Brady & TV sooooo unwatchable they're moved off TV for Carolina/Seattle. That's BAD. When has that ever happened to Brady before? He's finally unwatchable. I love it! He's finally done.

Lol over 3k yards this year with 16TD 3 INT and a 91 QBR.  Still better than most QBs. The problem is the rest of the Bucs gotten bad especially on D. Didn’t help with all the injuries this year either. 

26 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Why do I have a sick feeling this post is going to get unburied in late January?  Never count Tom out. They are currently in first place in their division. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol over 3k yards this year with 16TD 3 INT and a 91 QBR.  Still better than most QBs. The problem is the rest of the Bucs gotten bad especially on D. Didn’t help with all the injuries this year either. 

Stats can be deceiving.  Everytime I watch them he is very sub par looking.  He looks like a shell of his old self and has 1 of the best WR duos and a good run gm. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

Why do I have a sick feeling this post is going to get unburied in late January?  Never count Tom out. They are currently in first place in their division. 

For sure you can never ever count him out but at 45 it looks like Father time finally caught up to him. Literally any other division, they'd be out of the playoffs 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Stats can be deceiving.  Everytime I watch them he is very sub par looking.  He looks like a shell of his old self and has 1 of the best WR duos and a good run gm. 

For sure you can never ever count him out but at 45 it looks like Father time finally caught up to him. Literally any other division, they'd be out of the playoffs 

The WR been out most of the year till recently. Their O line is in shambles, and their run game sucks most games.  Their D is the biggest issue, unable stop a wet paper bag lately.  Mind you I expect Brady sign a 1 day contract with NE next year and retire a Pat. Maybe with any luck he spends a month with Mac and teaches him a thing or two lol.. 

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The WR been out most of the year till recently. Their O line is in shambles, and their run game sucks most games.  Their D is the biggest issue, unable stop a wet paper bag lately.  Mind you I expect Brady sign a 1 day contract with NE next year and retire a Pat. Maybe with any luck he spends a month with Mac and teaches him a thing or two lol.. 

Good point on the WRs. But Brady has played with sub par WRs majority of his career. He relied on pin point execution. Ya he should def retire a Patriot. I could see him going 1 more year though, if TB can reform the O a bit or I can see a handful of fringe contenders willing to give him a 1 year contract while drafting a rookie

Still alot of football left and its very possible they turn it around and make a playoff run. I def wouldn't want to play him in January 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Good point on the WRs. But Brady has played with sub par WRs majority of his career. He relied on pin point execution. Ya he should def retire a Patriot. I could see him going 1 more year though, if TB can reform the O a bit or I can see a handful of fringe contenders willing to give him a 1 year contract while drafting a rookie

He is 46. Father Time may not have caught him but he isn’t young enough to elevate a team by himself anymore. You give Brady a good team he would still light it up. If he comes back I could see him going to Vegas or TN. Imagine the Titans with a real QB and Henry as a RB. That be scary. (Mind you that D is meh at best.) 

rumors up here was/is he is coming back to NE for a year. But I doubt that!

15 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Agreed; and all logical parts of my brain agree with you. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

He is 46. Father Time may not have caught him but he isn’t young enough to elevate a team by himself anymore. You give Brady a good team he would still light it up. If he comes back I could see him going to Vegas or TN. Imagine the Titans with a real QB and Henry as a RB. That be scary. (Mind you that D is meh at best.) 

Based on the game day thread, I think many here would have interest. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Imagine him in NY playing for the jets. Yikes 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

& Yet they switched broadcasts so no one is watching the 6-7 Bucks. 🤔 As a fan of the 6-6 Pats I'm sure you can appreciate no one wanting to watch mediocrity.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.