(OT) CSI Finale - Tarrantino directed

Any CSI (Vegas) fans here? If so, did you watch the Tarrantino-directed finale?

I thought it was great - still the best show on TV ("Lost" close second).

341028[/snapback]

I watched it. Great episode. You could really see the Tarantino influence with the "autopsy" scene.

341028[/snapback]

BLASPHEMY!!

I thought it was a good episode overall, but I didn't like the way it seemed to reach the point where there was about 20 min. left in the show and suddenly they were able to put it all together in rapid fire action. But I thought it was better than most episodes of CSI.

The first 20 minutes were TERRIBLE. Everyone really seemed completely out of character. Hated it.

Then the character was buried alive -- they did a GREAT job with that. My wife and I were both feeling very claustrophobic. Freaky stuff.

I agree that the end happened much too quickly, and there really weren't very many clues that they went on. It was almost like dumb luck got them there. From a mystery point of view, it was rather lame. But again, the freakiness of it was very cool.

CW

The first 20 minutes were TERRIBLE.  Everyone really seemed completely out of character.  Hated it.

Then the character was buried alive -- they did a GREAT job with that.  My wife and I were both feeling very claustrophobic.  Freaky stuff.

I agree that the end happened much too quickly, and there really weren't very many clues that they went on.  It was almost like dumb luck got them there.  From a mystery point of view, it was rather lame.  But again, the freakiness of it was very cool.

CW

341051[/snapback]

Yeah, Tarantino definently left his mark on that episode! Overall it was a good finale. Looking forward to next season!

You could see Tarantino's mark with the guy blowing himself up.

AT the end they wouldn't have waited for the CSI people to drive out there. They would have had the local cops looking while they drove there.

Not that I'm a big fan of the show, I have caught a few episodes here and there, but I'm curious. A few months back I read somewhere that Quentin was directing the last episode and possibly Gil's character was going to be killed off in the finale. Did this happen, or did some other twist occur?

Not that I'm a big fan of the show, I have caught a few episodes here and there, but I'm curious. A few months back I read somewhere that Quentin was directing the last episode and possibly Gil's character was going to be killed off in the finale. Did this happen, or did some other twist occur?

341205[/snapback]

He wasn't killed but he nearly was. The villian of the episode blew himself up and Grissom was there and knocked down from the blast. They actually used the episode to bring the whole team back together. And as far as the ending goes, I agree. As soon as the daughter said she did "horticulture" I told my wife he was buried where she used to work. Duh!! :blink:

Any CSI (Vegas) fans here? If so, did you watch the Tarrantino-directed finale?

341028[/snapback]

CSI Vegas IS the best of the CSIs--but this last episode wasnt that great/.