The Carrier Dome is getting FieldTurf

Totally agree. Jake thought himself bigger than the program and we all suffered for it. I'm loving Gross, a real positive go get-em kind of guy.

Did you ever walk on the old field? Harder than a rock. Hard to believe a recruit would commit to playing on a field that could take years off his career. The turf change is long overdue..

The Big East needs good people to make good things happen in the midst of this change. Sucks how losing three programs almost destroyed the conference, and may yet (I like the addition of Louisville and S. Florida tho, and give us a couple of years to groom our QB....). I will hate VT, Miami and BC for the rest of time.

Bashing on Crouthamel, Gavin?

Welcome to the dark side...... :blink:

341111[/snapback]

I never really liked that prick. Especially since his 'you fans are lucky to have college football. We're the only game in town so you must do what we say' bunch of bull schitt.

If bashing Crouthamel is being on the dark side, just call me Darth Gavin...

:huh:

I never really liked that prick. Especially since his 'you fans are lucky to have college football. We're the only game in town so you must do what we say' bunch of bull schitt.

If bashing Crouthamel is being on the dark side, just call me Darth Gavin...

:blink:

341124[/snapback]

LOL :huh: