baseball defense

I'm using google right now, so don't let that be your only suggestion... IF i find an answer before anyone replies, i'll delete this. With that out of the way, I'm putting the batting order into my computer to give printouts to everyone for our teacher vs. 5th graders kickball game. Anyhow, is there a website that will give me a picture of a baseball diamond so i can insert names into the defensive positions? If not, i'll have to use the drawing tool in word to make a diamond. Thanks!

I'm using google right now, so don't let that be your only suggestion...  IF i find an answer before anyone replies, i'll delete this.  With that out of the way, I'm putting the batting order into my computer to give printouts to everyone for our teacher vs. 5th graders kickball game.  Anyhow, is there a website that will give me a picture of a baseball diamond so i can insert names into the defensive positions?  If not, i'll have to use the drawing tool in word to make a diamond.  Thanks!

340552[/snapback]

I'm confused, are you playing kickball or baseball? If playing baseball you might be better off using the pic or printing the How Stuff Works: How Baseball Works Website. If your playing kickball, you can find plenty of blank diamonds on Google.