President Bush

I'm proud to be an American as well, but there is no was i have to respect that bafoon who currently lives in the white house.

340797[/snapback]

never said you didnt. I dont always agree with him- but he's not as good or as bad as the liberal and conservative media make him out to be.....and I think he's a bit smarter than some people think.

It will be great to hear him tell all the out of work factory workers in rochester about how personal saving accounts will supply them with a fruitfull retirement.  :)

340720[/snapback]

Government sponsored pyramid schemes usually work better apparently.

It will be great to hear him tell all the out of work factory workers in rochester about how personal saving accounts will supply them with a fruitfull retirement.  :lol:

340720[/snapback]

It wont matter because they wont be able to contribute to their own personal accounts because they'd be laid off. Are you thick? :)

Monsterjobs.com :P

It will be great to hear him tell all the out of work factory workers in rochester about how personal saving accounts will supply them with a fruitfull retirement.

Perhaps he should explain to them that the government isn't supposed to supply a fruitful retirement - people are.

How many American lives did that cost us?

about as many as died during 1 hour of many battles of many wars this country has been in. A great cost, but that's what happens in war.

but there is no was i have to respect that bafoon who currently lives in the white house

Next time you are going to call someone a buffoon, I suggest you learn to spell it. :)

There won't be a single one in attendance, probably.  Anyone who thinks this event is "open to the public" is in for a rather rude surprise.

Make sure you've got a copy of your loyalty oath before you go.   :)

340721[/snapback]

Why wouldn't they want to open this to everyone? Protesters usually are pretty polite when Bush speaks, right?

Make sure to:

1) Congratulate him on "Mission Accomplished" :)

2) Thank him for finally allowing the Iraqis to vote. How many American lives did that cost us?

3) Congratulate him on one of the greatest scams in the history of the modern world (ya know, the one where we started a war over weapons that didn't exist, and yet continued said war under new pretenses, and yet got re-elected somehow).

4) Ask him why neither of his daughters are in the military.

5) B word slap that SOB.

Thanks

340703[/snapback]

Why do I have the feeling you still wet your panties every nite.

Make sure to:

1) Congratulate him on "Mission Accomplished" :)

2) Thank him for finally allowing the Iraqis to vote. How many American lives did that cost us?

3) Congratulate him on one of the greatest scams in the history of the modern world (ya know, the one where we started a war over weapons that didn't exist, and yet continued said war under new pretenses, and yet got re-elected somehow).

4) Ask him why neither of his daughters are in the military.

5) B word slap that SOB.

Thanks

340703[/snapback]

Great post! :lol:

I'm proud to be an American as well, but there is no was i have to respect that bafoon who currently lives in the white house.

340797[/snapback]

Even Better! I'm proud to be an American, but ashamed that the jackass is our president.

Why wouldn't they want to open this to everyone? Protesters usually are pretty polite when Bush speaks, right?

340826[/snapback]

I must have slept through the ratification of the constitutional amendment that said everyone had to be obedient lapdogs in the presence of the president. :)

I must have slept through the ratification of the constitutional amendment that said everyone had to be obedient lapdogs in the presence of the president.  :)

340889[/snapback]

Wait, that's coming in Patriot Act II.

...and I think he's a bit smarter than some people think.

340803[/snapback]

Nothing like going out on a limb eh? I mean really, it'd be pretty damn difficult for him to actually be dumber than most people think he already is! :)

I must have slept through the ratification of the constitutional amendment that said everyone had to be obedient lapdogs in the presence of the president.  :)

340889[/snapback]

There is a difference between being a lapdog and expressing displeasure without being overly disruptive.

There is a difference between being a lapdog and expressing displeasure without being overly disruptive.

340972[/snapback]

Yeah, like by asking unscripted questions. For this president, that's overly disruptive.

Nothing like going out on a limb eh?  I mean really, it'd be pretty damn difficult for him to actually be dumber than most people think he already is!  :)

340971[/snapback]

People seem to confuse extemporaneous public-speaking skills with intelligence sometimes. Of course all Republicans are first called stupid and if that doesn't stick, they are evil, right?

Yeah, like by asking unscripted questions.  For this president, that's overly disruptive.

340975[/snapback]

Oh is that all that they do? I guess that's what you call throwing things, yelling obscenties and making dubious claims about Fascism.