President Bush

Make sure to:

1) Congratulate him on "Mission Accomplished" :)

2) Thank him for finally allowing the Iraqis to vote. How many American lives did that cost us?

3) Congratulate him on one of the greatest scams in the history of the modern world (ya know, the one where we started a war over weapons that didn't exist, and yet continued said war under new pretenses, and yet got re-elected somehow).

4) Ask him why neither of his daughters are in the military.

5) B word slap that SOB.

Thanks

Make sure to:

340703[/snapback]

Bringing democracy to the Middle East? Maybe we should congratulate him.

2) Thank him for finally allowing the Iraqis to vote.
See #1.

3) Congratulate him on one of the greatest scams in the history of the modern world (ya know, the one where we started a war over weapons that didn't exist, and yet continued said war under new pretenses, and yet got re-elected somehow).
We should congratulate the UN on THE greatest scam in the history of the world - Oil for "Food". The war was named Operation Iraqi Freedom back in March 2003 (see #1, #2). He got re-elected because 51% of American voters picked him.

Ask the daughters. It's a volunteer army.

It will be great to hear him tell all the out of work factory workers in rochester about how personal saving accounts will supply them with a fruitfull retirement.  :)

340720[/snapback]

There won't be a single one in attendance, probably. Anyone who thinks this event is "open to the public" is in for a rather rude surprise.

Make sure you've got a copy of your loyalty oath before you go. :lol:

Make sure to:

2) Thank him for finally allowing the Iraqis to vote. How many American lives did that cost us?

5) B word slap that SOB.

Thanks

340703[/snapback]

You forgot a few:

Flightsuit! and Halliburton! I guess the hot pockets were done?

There are a lot of tyhings to both like and dislike about him- and some definitely overlap.

At the end of the day, you respect the office of the President of the United States, regardless of what you think of him. I am proud to be an American.

There are a lot of tyhings to both like and dislike about him- and some definitely overlap.

At the end of the day, you respect the office of the President of the United States, regardless of what you think of him. I am proud to be an American.

340795[/snapback]

I'm proud to be an American as well, but there is no was i have to respect that bafoon who currently lives in the white house.