Unofficial Star Trek thread

I just thought that I'd give the Star wars and Lost dorks another OT thread to waste time on.

Live long and may the force be with you dorks!

Jeff

340278[/snapback]

How's that book you've been working on - "How to Lose Friends and Influence Nobody" coming along? :wacko:

How's that book you've been working on - "How to Lose Friends and Influence Nobody" coming along? :wacko:

340283[/snapback]

I was waiting for the nerd assault, but I see that at least you see it for what it is. BTW to answer your question: I'm stuck on your chapter "Blindness thru chronic masturbation" :wacko:

Jeff

I was waiting for the nerd assault, but I see that at least you see it for what it is. BTW to answer your question: I'm stuck on your chapter "Blindness thru chronic masturbation"  :wacko:

Jeff

340288[/snapback]

Was that one of the required courses for you to obtain your pseudo-science environmental degree? :wacko:

I was waiting for the nerd assault, but I see that at least you see it for what it is. BTW to answer your question: I'm stuck on your chapter "Blindness thru chronic masturbation"  :wacko:

Jeff

340288[/snapback]

Remember, it's a myth. I'm sure you know that already. :wacko:

Was that one of the required courses for to obtain your pseudo-science environmental degree? :wacko:

340294[/snapback]

Good come back but I would have said "braille pseudo-science environmental degree"

Jeff

Say, I've been meaning to ask - how did things end up in Jax - the hurricanes?

340302[/snapback]

I'm in Orlando Dude! O-town got hit hard. I live about 30 mil. east of the mouse house (about 20 mil. south of the airport) and we had 75 mil/hr winds for about 4 hrs at my house during two of them. Lakeland, FL was one of the towns in Florida that were hit the worst. They had all three cross there.

Jeff

I'm in Orlando Dude! O-town got hit hard. I live about 30 mil. east of the mouse house (about 20 mil. south of the airport) and we had 75 mil/hr winds for about 4 hrs at my house during two of them. Lakeland, FL was one of the towns in Florida that were hit the worst. They had all three cross there.

Jeff

340308[/snapback]

Ah, my mistake. I see the location in your descriptor panel but for some reason (senility could be one - dev/null informed me last week or so that I'm a sufferer :wacko: ), I thought you were involved in some after-hurricane clean-up activities there in Jax.

Ah, my mistake. I see the location in your descriptor panel but for some reason (senility could be one), I thought you were involved in some after-hurricane clean-up activities there in Jax.

340322[/snapback]

No prob. Your memory isn't completly gone, I did participate in post cane clean-up in Orlando.

Jeff

I just thought that I'd give the Star wars and Lost dorks another OT thread to waste time on.

Live long and may the force be with you dorks!

Jeff

340278[/snapback]

So, let's see....a birkenstock-and-sock-wearing tree hugger is calling Star Trek fans dorks?

MWAHAHAA! :wacko: