HOMO: Can anyone get me a pass for E3?

Speaking of which. Sony showed off its new PS3 yesterday. Another new game system my son will just have to have. Damn it!!  :wacko:

340157[/snapback]

It does look awfully powerful.

If they ship it with the tech inside of it that they're talking about - like the 2 video cards that run retail about $500 each - you had better start saving for it now! :wacko:

Speaking of which. Sony showed off its new PS3 yesterday. Another new game system my son will just have to have. Damn it!!  :wacko:

340157[/snapback]

he will probubly want the new nintendo system also. but its gunna be alot cheaper than the PS3 or XBox.

you can play over 20 years of past nintendo games on it, plus new ones they put out.

I know it's a longshot but does anyone have any connection to the Electronics Expo in LA today or tomorrow (when it ends). It's not just for kicks but for research (seriously, I am not a gamer whatsoever).

340153[/snapback]

I would think AKC would be going or could hook you up.

he will probubly want the new nintendo system also. but its gunna be alot cheaper than the PS3 or XBox.

you can play over 20 years of past nintendo games on it, plus new ones they put out.

340170[/snapback]

He wants both a nintendo and xbox too but I told him no. We've bought him probably 150 ps2 games and countless ps one games from before. He see's something different at a friends house and thinks he has to have it. I've always preferred the ps2 anyway. I think there are too many buttons on the xbox and nintendo controllers making it difficult to play.

I think there are too many buttons on the xbox and nintendo controllers making it difficult to play.

Not to challenge your counting skills, but both the XBox controller and the PS2 controller have the same number of buttons... :wacko: PS2 has 4 trigger buttons, whereas the XBox has only two triggers, but an added black/white button.

I prefer the Xbox controller personally, especially since the triggers are pressure sensitive.

http://www.deafgamers.com/controller_s1.jpg

http://www.pranavsharma.com/images/blogs/ps2controller.jpg

(and if you count the "analog" button on the PS2 controller, it has one extra button compared to the XBox. :wacko: )

CW

He wants both a nintendo and xbox too but I told him no. We've bought him probably 150 ps2 games and countless ps one games from before. He see's something different at a friends house and thinks he has to have it. I've always preferred the ps2 anyway. I think there are too many buttons on the xbox and nintendo controllers making it difficult to play.

340180[/snapback]

yeah, i would definatly make him chose between the ps3 and new XBox.

but nintendo is trying to make there system smaller (3 standard cd cases in size) and cheaper, so you buy it also.

and dont forget about the new gameboy. (smaller than the original nintendo controler)... now thats SMALL.