Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

52 minutes ago, Westside said:

I know you don’t actually believe that. It’s real, unfortunately for you your hero joke bribem is a traitor who sells himself to our enemies for money. He doesn’t care about this country, just like you and your ilk. 

The poor laptop! it was dragged into the spotlight against it will! Let it alone! 

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'd ask for proof but I doubt you have any for anything you believe.   

Proof of which part of what westside said?

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Any of it.  Deep state.  Joe's bribes.  You have proof of nothing.   Ironically same as the Republican agenda, nothing. 

Sure. 

Crazy how hunter could have pled guilty to the gun charge and the laptop information would not have been corroborated in a court of law by the FBI.

Now it is, and the gun is way less of an issue as the pedophilia and treason spelled out in the laptop.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Glad you agree.  Only the most naive would disagree. 

Opinion noted.  And you know what opinions are like...

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Crazy how hunter could have pled guilty to the gun charge and the laptop information would not have been corroborated in a court of law by the FBI.

Now it is, and the gun is way less of an issue as the pedophilia and treason spelled out in the laptop.

Good thing the judge made a stink over that laughable "plea deal" last year.

• Like (+1) 1

STILL thinking that "the big guy" is a smoking gun provable in court??  LMFAO      The GQP has had the laptop and the bullhorn for going on 4 years, and nothing.  

• Eyeroll 2

40 minutes ago, daz28 said:

STILL thinking that "the big guy" is a smoking gun provable in court??  LMFAO      The GQP has had the laptop and the bullhorn for going on 4 years, and nothing.  

Probably not.  But laptop has been authenticated and everyone knows who "the big guy" is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, 4th&long said:

What are the bull ***** conspiracy theories today? 

Biden had his son convicted because he hates that Jill actually loves her son. Biden is really that bad

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So now we trust the doj/fbi?  When they say what we want right?  Ahh, I see how this works.

So now we distrust the doj/fbi?  When they don't say what we want right?   Ahh, I see how this works.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

So now we distrust the doj/fbi?  When they don't say what we want right?   Ahh, I see how this works.

Except I didn't say I don't believe them.  They said the contents are real, fine by me.  I care nothing for Hunter nor the circus around him.   He's a private citizen.  

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Except I didn't say I don't believe them.  They said the contents are real, fine by me.  I care nothing for Hunter nor the circus around him.   He's a private citizen.  

He's the son of the President which isn't your average private citizen and as such gets things almost none of do like Secret Service protection and the chance to ride aboard AF1.  But I digress.

Where it matters is that his laptop was found and contained embarrassing material for both him and his father.  Rather than admit it, Biden's team solicited 51 former intelligence agents to lie about it potentially being Russian disinformation, despite the FBI knowing back then it was authentic.  That's election interference.