One more wild tidbit about the game

JMM

So as we have seen, a new trend in the league this season is to have a player behind the QB on the sneak and push him forward.  The Bills have employed this as well, and with success. Sunday they attempted it again on the goaline snap(It was Davis, which in itself is interesting why, but that's another post). My point is that if Josh does NOT get pushed, he likely falls on or picks up the ball and go forward for the game clinching play. Remember the Cowboys Turkey day play? Instead he got pushed away from the ball. Just another incredible circumstance.  

I have been a fan of the Bills over 50 years now. Thought I had seen it all. I have a friend,  not a Bills fan, who laughs at me and says I'm paranoid because I never feel comfortable in a Bills game until the kneeldowm or whistle.  Yesterday after the game he said, ok I finally understand! 😔😔🙂

3 minutes ago, JMM said:

So as we have seen, a new trend in the league this season is to have a player behind the QB on the sneak and push him forward.  The Bills have employed this as well, and with success. Sunday they attempted it again on the goaline snap(It was Davis, which in itself is interesting why, but that's another post). My point is that if Josh does NOT get pushed, he likely falls on or picks up the ball and go forward for the game clinching play. Remember the Cowboys Turkey day play? Instead he got pushed away from the ball. Just another incredible circumstance.  

I have been a fan of the Bills over 50 years now. Thought I had seen it all. I have a friend,  not a Bills fan, who laughs at me and says I'm paranoid because I never feel comfortable in a Bills game until the kneeldowm or whistle.  Yesterday after the game he said, ok I finally understand! 😔😔🙂

At 27-10 I wanted to relax and watch a 4th quarter of garbage time in an easy Bills win. But I didn't as I know better. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.