Anyone trying to buy tickets?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I manage to get through onlone and buy 10 tickets. Entered my credit card and everything. Get to the end and it freakin crashes!! Now I have no idea if I bought anything!!!

Last year they let you fax in orders ahead of time. This was supposed to be an "improved" system! Nice going, TD!

PTR

I manage to get through onlone and buy 10 tickets. Entered my credit card and everything.  Get to the end and it freakin crashes!!  Now I have no idea if I bought anything!!!

Last year they let you fax in orders ahead of time.  This was supposed to be an "improved" system!  Nice going, TD!

PTR

339004[/snapback]

Well, you know what they say about Donahoe, don't you?

I called the Bills ticket office yesterday to be sure of what to do. They guy there said "relax...we have plenty of people answering phones. Besides, it's only season ticket holders. How busy can it get?"

Famous freakin' last words!!!!!!

PTR

I called the Bills ticket office yesterday to be sure of what to do.  They gut there said "relax...we have plenty of people answering phones.  Besides, it's only season ticket holders.  How busy can it get?"

Famous freakin' last words!!!!!!

PTR

339020[/snapback]

Yeah, after all, no one would want to buy tickets for a team that is clearly going to go 2-14 at best this season... :D

I finally get to the checkout...and it says I'm buying 52 tickets for the Falcons and 98 for the Broncos game!! WTF!!!!!!  I'm buying Pats and Dolphins!

PTR

339055[/snapback]

Damn......how's your patience right now? :D

Did you really expect it to work? This is a site that is still recruiting Blue Coats to sell tickets for a program that doesn't even exist anymore. And using 2003 Info to promote it.

All incoming phone circuits are busy also.

Once all the cronys and budzos get their fill of tickets things will miraculously start working.

Finally got my tickets. They are all in the crappy 307 section of the upper deck, but at least I got 'em. Of course I had to pay $30 in Ticketmaster handling fees!!! They need to go back to allowing faxes. That is so much easier!

PTR

As bad as things are with the web system for doing ticket sales, i can't help but remember back to a time not too long ago (mid-90s, certainly late 80s?) when the use to sort tickets and will call orders into shoeboxes.

The Bills really have moved into the 20th century finally (and TD has had a lot to do with managing this there have been some notable advances like the upgrade in pre-season operations at St. John Fishers over Fredonia) but unfortunately this means that there will be some clusterfs as the Bills come to grips with 21st century approaches.

Whatta joke! Tried to get two in the Lower Bowl was offered the following:

NOTE: There were not enough seats in the price level you requested. The following are close matches to your search criteria.

Seats Price $52.00 (Inet) x 2

s 5-6

Yeah, Real close; plus I save a whole $1 per ticket. :D

As bad as things are with the web system for doing ticket sales, i can't help but remember back to a time not too long ago (mid-90s, certainly late 80s?) when the use to sort tickets and will call orders into shoeboxes.

The Bills really have moved into the 20th century finally (and TD has had a lot to do with managing this there have been some notable advances like the upgrade in pre-season operations at St. John Fishers over Fredonia) but unfortunately this means that there will be some clusterfs as the Bills come to grips with 21st century approaches.

339088[/snapback]

1) The shoebox method worked better.

2) This isn't rocket science. This technology was available off the shelf and debugged by 98 (conservatively).

The dirty little secret seems to be that if you shop online, there is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy! You can only get 10 per order, but you can go back again and again. There was supposed to be a limit of 10 tickets per game.

PTR