OT - Party on, Darth!

I'll be there, sans Star Wars character costume.

338947[/snapback]

Let us know how you liked it. The movie reviewer on the radio here (nice gig - he gets flown to L.A. every other week and is wined and dined) gave it an "A".

A high grade for him, I'd add..he's a straight shooter.

Let us know how you liked it. The movie reviewer on the radio here (nice gig - he gets flown to L.A. every other week and is wined and dined) gave it an "A".

A high grade for him, I'd add..he's a straight shooter.

338958[/snapback]

I'm expecting this one to be a marked improvement on the past two. I read the book for Episode III and was impressed w/ it, especially the Palpatine character. I am really looking forward to seeing how well it transfers to the screen.

I'm expecting this one to be a marked improvement on the past two.  I read the book for Episode III and was impressed w/ it, especially the Palpatine character.  I am really looking forward to seeing how well it transfers to the screen.

338962[/snapback]

Well, it transferred well to the book first :D

The book was simply great. Not the best novelization I've read, but I could feel my heart beating faster during the first 100 pages of the thing (that's the opening 25 minutes of the movie). It should be the most intense opening of a movie that I have ever seen -- maybe among the most intense of all time.

I'll be there at midnight!

Well, it transferred well to the book first  :D

The book was simply great.  Not the best novelization I've read, but I could feel my heart beating faster during the first 100 pages of the thing (that's the opening 25 minutes of the movie).  It should be the most intense opening of a movie that I have ever seen -- maybe among the most intense of all time.

I'll be there at midnight!

339013[/snapback]

Yeah. The opening battle scene should be pretty nice. I'm also curious to see the scene in Palpatine's office w/ the Jedi.

We are going Saturday. Not sure if we are going to the drive in or the theater.

Needless to say, I'm psyched. I didn't particularly care for the first two (Menace & Clones) but this one will have some more old school ties which is what I look forward to.

Check that, guess we are going to the theater b/c it isn't at the drive in...bummer.