Bills 19th in ESPN Pre-Season Power Ranking

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before people go jumping off bridges, they need to realize that not one game has been played yet.

But then again no one should be surprised when our vaunted D could not stop 3rd stringers from beating us down in a most humiliating fashion. :D

AND before anyone brings up DB, he wasn't the one that gave up 22 points to scrubs!!! I know he fumbled for a TD but no one bothered to pick up the blitzer who was on the line making his intentions known before the snap of the ball. Mike deserves the blame for being stupid. Either that or Coach McNally didn't teach him or the rest of the line how to adjust to pass rushers.

behind such power houses as Dallas, Cinci, & Detroit.  DETROIT!!!  We were the lowest ranked team with a winning record.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

338805[/snapback]

No offence, but I don't put too much stock in a power ranking done in May! Remember 2 years ago we were ranked like #2 on the power ranking and we ended up with a record of 6-10. :D

ESPN is completely influenced by off-season player aquisitions and wish to hype their favorites.

The Bills rating is probably a little low but we're not a sexy pick. Dallas at #12...BWahahahhaaha..what a fantasy. Seahawks, who we destroyed on the road, at #13.

ESPN is completely influenced by off-season player aquisitions and wish to hype their favorites.

The Bills rating is probably a little low but we're not a sexy pick. Dallas at #12...BWahahahhaaha..what a fantasy. Seahawks, who we destroyed on the road, at #13.

338831[/snapback]

Exactly! The year we were ranked so high, we had brought in TKO, Big Sam, Posey, Milloy, etc. Beside the fact that it was GW's third year coaching the team, they must have overlooked Kevin Killdrive! :D

338831[/snapback]

I have no problem with that.. Plus there is a big question amrk on our

team at the starting QB position. If JP starts winning those first few games,

then that ranking shoots up like an arrow up

You never can tell in the NFL. Wasn't Pittsburgh ranked ni the 20s last year and they went 15-1. I hate to say it, but power rankings=RJ.

338848[/snapback]

Yes and the reason was they were coming of a 6-10 campaign and had

a injured Maddox starting with a rookie QB behind him.

Before people go jumping off bridges, they need to realize that not one game has been played yet. 

But then again no one should be surprised when our vaunted D could not stop 3rd stringers from beating us down in a most humiliating fashion.  :D

AND before anyone brings up DB, he wasn't the one that gave up 22 points to scrubs!!!  I know he fumbled for a TD but no one bothered to pick up the blitzer who was on the line making his intentions known before the snap of the ball.  Mike deserves the blame for being stupid.  Either that or Coach McNally didn't teach him or the rest of the line how to adjust to pass rushers.

338808[/snapback]

Dredw Bledsoe cost us that game. Asking a defense to continually cover for a quarterback giving points away to a 14-1 team is begging for a loss. I STILL get a huge chuckle when guys like you blame that Pittsburgh game on our defense. :flirt::lol::lol::D