Covid Protocols 2023

How about they tell us wtf the Chinese unleashed on the world, and that they lied about everything?  

You want to win trust back - start telling us how everyone f….ed up everything (except DeSantis) and that the hysteria they allowed to take over between January and March 2020 without allegedly knowing anything bc Trump had to lose, was a mistake.  

You’re now dying suddenly either because of this or because you were forced to get boosted 7 times……and counting.   

On 1/10/2023 at 10:52 PM, Big Blitz said:

"We evaluated 14 outcomes of interest following COVID-19 vaccination using the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) data covering 30,712,101 elderly persons."  14 outcomes out over 30 million.  And how many in this geriatric population would have succumbed to Covid?   And only 4 cases met the threshold to be called a signal event!  it's nearly 1 case in 10 million vaccinations!

Edited by redtail hawk

4 index cases in over 30 million!!!  and here's the discussion with the authors freely admitting potential weaknesses in the data:

The statistical signals of four serious outcomes are not necessarily causal and may be due to factors potentially unrelated to vaccination. Additional analyses indicated that the potential association was less than twice the historical rates and may be associated with factors not accounted for in the near real-time surveillance methods. For example, the elderly Medicare population that received the BNT162b2 vaccine differed from other elderly COVID-19 vaccinated populations, including a preponderance of nursing home residents and populations with a higher comorbidity burden. These demographic and medical differences were not fully accounted for, since expected rates were only standardized to a subset of characteristics – age, sex, race, and nursing home residency status. Further, the AMI, DIC, and ITP signals were not robust when additional baseline rates were evaluated, while the PE signal might be explained by differences in rates between the pre-COVID-19 and peri-COVID-19 periods. In addition, the clinical assessment of patterns of reimbursement codes indicated that a substantial fraction had pre-existing outcome-specific comorbidities and risk factors, and that some outcomes may be due to follow-up care to an existing condition preceding the vaccination.

This week i had a friend in town who I only see once or twice a year, he lives in Rochester and I in Orlando, and he wanted to go in his hotels hot tub while we were visiting. This hot tub was full of random people and is a cesspool of germs. He two years ago would come into my house, we had to sit on back patio in 30 degree weather, because of Covid despite no one in my house having symptoms. 

Just remember folks- we were ALWAYS the guinea pigs…

And that’s why I never took the jab…What the “officials” were saying about it just wasn’t adding up to me…

Now don’t get me wrong, I certainly believe some people are probably better off taking it- like if your body cannot withstand getting Covid because of age or pre existing conditions…

But I don’t feel a majority of the public need to take it…And I’m so glad I stood my ground…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1