Covid Protocols 2023

Mask mandate returns Tuesday for students in Paterson, New Jersey

PATERSON, N.J. -- Students will be wearing masks when they head back to school Tuesday in Paterson, New Jersey. 

For many, the fashion is of face coverings so three years ago.

"No, I don't like wearing mine," a ninth grader named Sulmi told CBS2's Nick Caloway. 

"I don't want to wear them," a sixth grader named Venus said. 

However, district officials cited a rising number of COVID, flu and RSV cases for the new mask mandate. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/paterson-new-jersey-mask-mandate-schools/

Where is 716er to tell me this wasn’t going to last 

Oh I know…..such a “small sacrifice.”  

The kids are fine!

Young healthy Kids are forced to wear masks in school while our Congress (made up of mostly old out of shape people) sit packed into a chamber for hours on end trying to pick a Speaker. That should tell you everything you need to know about this ongoing theater! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Mask mandate returns Tuesday for students in Paterson, New Jersey

PATERSON, N.J. -- Students will be wearing masks when they head back to school Tuesday in Paterson, New Jersey. 

For many, the fashion is of face coverings so three years ago.

"No, I don't like wearing mine," a ninth grader named Sulmi told CBS2's Nick Caloway. 

"I don't want to wear them," a sixth grader named Venus said. 

However, district officials cited a rising number of COVID, flu and RSV cases for the new mask mandate. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/paterson-new-jersey-mask-mandate-schools/

Where is 716er to tell me this wasn’t going to last 

Oh I know…..such a “small sacrifice.”  

The kids are fine!

Umm yeah.  Masks don't work for other respiratory viruses like flu and rsv either.

The largest evidence of widespread cult like behavior in my lifetime is the mask cult.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Umm yeah.  Masks don't work for other respiratory viruses like flu and rsv either.

The largest evidence of widespread cult like behavior in my lifetime is the mask cult.  

And that's only because Trump was reluctant to wear one. 

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

We have allowed 2.5 million people who are not vaxxed in but are stopping one of the most physically fit human beings in the history of the world from coming in? This is a law to show your petty little power as president 

He's the wrong skin color.

• Agree 3

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

is this real? Are they really demanding vaccine cards still in California?

I can only think of one restaurant that has still been asking to see them. It’s really odd, since most people’s vaccines are now many many months old. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ann Arbor Public Schools announced that mask mandates will now be enforced in all indoor environments for everyone on campus.

This is nonsensical policy that is demonstrably incapable of combating illnesses of any kind.

Far from being evidence supporting their mask mandate, there’s vast amounts of evidence opposing it.

But that apparently won’t be enough to stop fanatical administrators from forcing ineffective, potentially harmful policies on kids.

That’s the real legacy of Dr. Anthony Fauci, permanent mask mandates on children that help no one and harm learning and development. Job well done.

https://www.outkick.com/michigan-school-districts-return-to-mask-mandates-despite-lack-of-evidence-supporting-them/

They waited till after the election 

This is your America now.  

• Like (+1) 1