Daughter got the Ralph Wilson VIP tour

My daughter was in Buffalo last week to give presentations regarding Federal Benefits in the Fieldhouse at the Ralph.

On her last day there, one of the bills brass gave her a VIP tour. Her tour included the media room at the Fieldhouse, M&T suite, Press box, coaching booths, Kelly and Maguire clubs. Ralph's suite. Got to go through the tunnel and out on the field and has photos of her on the logo at midfield and a few others.

SHe got to go in a team meeting room, the training room, met Bud Carpenter, went into the players lounge, and a room with several pools with varying temperatures... one as low as 39 degree F.

She toured the locker room and reports the following...

Players displaying numnerous photos of family and friends around their lockers/stalls

Sam Adams shoes in his stall are "huger" than a Billy Fucillo sale.

The book "East of Eden" is laying at JP Losman's stall.

Funniest one... she says Eric Moulds stall... Moulds has a Drew Bledsoe bobblehead in his stall and the face of it is marred with "pock marks". As she describes it, it looked like someone took a pen and jabbed the stojan out of it. Would Eric do that? Seems to me there was at least one player that did not care much for Bledsoe. Got me thinking back to Ruben Brown and the rifts he had with Kildrive and perhaps he even had an axe to grind with Bledsoe.

Funniest one... she says Eric Moulds stall... Moulds has a Drew Bledsoe bobblehead in his stall and the face of it is marred with "pock marks".  As she describes it, it looked like someone took a pen and jabbed the stojan out of it.  Would Eric do that?  Seems to me there was at least one player that did not care much for Bledsoe.  Got me thinking back to Ruben Brown and the rifts he had with Kildrive and perhaps he even had an axe to grind with Bledsoe.

338315[/snapback]

:doh::doh::D Probably happened after the Pgh game. :P

So I guess us ugly regular people have no shot at this tour.  Bummer.

338383[/snapback]

It's the world's oldest prejudice. Folks rally behind the pretty murderer and villify the ugly one. Somebody once observed that if Clarence Thomas looked like Denzel Washington, the bogus charges would have never been brought and another avenue of denigration would have to have been cooked up. So it goes.

It's the world's oldest prejudice. Folks rally behind the pretty murderer and villify the ugly one. Somebody once observed that if Clarence Thomas looked like Denzel Washington, the bogus charges would have never been brought and another avenue of denigration would have to have been cooked up. So it goes.

338390[/snapback]

Parents are guilty of this too.. http://www.news-medical.net/?id=9812 :doh:

338390[/snapback]

Chris Rock, SNL. circa 1996. Saw it on Comedy Central last week.

My daughter was in Buffalo last week to give presentations regarding Federal Benefits in the Fieldhouse at the Ralph.

On her last day there, one of the bills brass gave her a VIP tour.  Her tour included the media room at the Fieldhouse, M&T suite, Press box, coaching booths, Kelly and Maguire clubs.  Ralph's suite.  Got to go through the tunnel and out on the field and has photos of her on the logo at midfield and a few others.

SHe got to go in a team meeting room, the training room, met Bud Carpenter, went into the players lounge, and a room with several pools with varying temperatures... one as low as 39 degree F.

Players displaying numnerous photos of family and friends around their lockers/stalls

Funniest one... she says Eric Moulds stall... Moulds has a Drew Bledsoe bobblehead in his stall and the face of it is marred with "pock marks".  As she describes it, it looked like someone took a pen and jabbed the stojan out of it.  Would Eric do that?  Seems to me there was at least one player that did not care much for Bledsoe.  Got me thinking back to Ruben Brown and the rifts he had with Kildrive and perhaps he even had an axe to grind with Bledsoe.

338315[/snapback]

i definitely got the sense for moulds non-commital commitals to bledsoe this past season that he was not a fan of the guy. sounds like he really didn't like him. oh well.

On her last day there, one of the bills brass gave her a VIP tour.  Her tour included the media room at the Fieldhouse, M&T suite, Press box, coaching booths, Kelly and Maguire clubs.  Ralph's suite.  Got to go through the tunnel and out on the field and has photos of her on the logo at midfield and a few others.

338315[/snapback]

Did TD show her a "good time"? :doh: