Has anyone seen Kingdom of Heaven?

dib

I finally did buy National Treasure and I enjoyed it. I also bought The Life Aquatic and thought it was a festering pile of Dog manure. Murray should have quit after Ghostbusters.

I finally did buy National Treasure and I enjoyed it.  I also bought The Life Aquatic and thought it was a festering pile of Dog manure.  Murray should have quit after Ghostbusters.

338205[/snapback]

Bill Murray should have quit? Are you serious? The man keeps getting better. Look at what he has done since he peaked according to you:

Scrooged

Quick Change

What About Bob

Groundhog Day (Should have been nominated for an Oscar here)

Kingpin (one of his best comic characters ever)

The Man Who knew too little (Dumb movie, yet Murray was hillarious in it)

Wildthings (T&A / sex thriller, but again Murray steals it)

Rushmore (again, he deserved an oscar for his portrayal of Blume)

I left that one off on purpose. Murray was good in it, but I didn't care for the film. Thought it was much ado about nothing personally.

338357[/snapback]

Murray was great in the film, but I agree that the film overall was overrated. Scarlett Johansson grates on me. She needs to blow her nose; she always sounds like she has a cold.

ok, well we better at least give it honorable mention.

338363[/snapback]

Fair enough:)

I left off a bunch of his other films too. But it's hard to deny that Murray has done a lot of good work, even in films that weren't as good as his performance. Not only can he be funny, he can also act. Something that not enough people give him credit for.

I'm going to a free preview on base of The Longest Yard on Saturday. It looks pretty funny to me.

338378[/snapback]

I'm going to wait on this one.

The one with Burt is one of my all-time favorites.

I just can't imagine Adam Sandler improving upon

it. Let us know what you think.

I finally did buy National Treasure and I enjoyed it.  I also bought The Life Aquatic and thought it was a festering pile of Dog manure.  Murray should have quit after Ghostbusters.

338205[/snapback]

So you liked National Treasure, but hated Life Aquatic and think Bill Murray should have quit after Ghostbusters despite his performances in movies such as Rushmore, Lost in Translation, Kingpin, What about Bob?, Groundhog Day, etc...... Where's that ignore button?

So you liked National Treasure, but hated Life Aquatic and think Bill Murray should have quit after Ghostbusters despite his performances in movies such as Rushmore, Lost in Translation, Kingpin, What about Bob?, Groundhog Day, etc...... Where's that ignore button?

338756[/snapback]

I think what makes National Treasure so dissapointing was its potential. Good cast, good writers, good director. But it just never came together.