OT: Where has Ramius really been?

Ramius left Tallahasse on Monday May 9th and returns this evening. He's called only once to make sure that I was getting him at the airport. Calls to his phone were not answered or returned. Makes this a very suspicious trip. He claims to be going to Buffalo to visit family, but I very much doubt it.

Personally I think he took a vacation to find himself a mail order Bride. I did find Russian currency in his room along with a jar of peanut butter that was licked clean.

Any ideas?

Ramius left Tallahasse on Monday May 9th and returns this evening. He's called only once to make sure that I was getting him at the airport. Calls to his phone were not answered or returned. Makes this a very suspicious trip. He claims to be going to Buffalo to visit family, but I very much doubt it.

Personally I think he took a vacation to find himself a mail order Bride. I did find Russian currency in his room along with a jar of peanut butter that was licked clean.

Any ideas?

338180[/snapback]

A wee bit jealous?

Any ideas?

338180[/snapback]

My understanding is, he has finally seen the light, you are correct, he has decided to take a wife, more importantly, he has decided to abandon the same sex lifestyle that you and many Dolphin fans embrace.

Give him his space, don't act like a scorned woman, talk freely with your Dolphin fanbase and in time I am sure you will be amalgamated into a new group of teal wearing colon commandos.

Haha nice thread...was back home visitin and takin care of some more family business...

but while i was back home, TD tried to trade me TH for my plane ticket back to tally, but i balked when he wouldnt throw in a 2007 conditional 7th rounder...

as for puhonix...he gets really bored,especially when hes not gettin any from his girlfriend or the dog...

as for puhonix...he gets really bored,especially when hes not gettin any from his girlfriend or the dog...

338790[/snapback]

That's low dude, even for you. I never said anything to anyone about that rash, and I sure as hell didnt tell anyone about the warts... you know where. Perhaps its time I mention something that really gets you in trouble, like what NFL team's hat you were wearing yesterday...

That's low dude, even for you. I never said anything to anyone about that rash, and I sure as hell didnt tell anyone about the warts... you know where...

338907[/snapback]

Ruh-roh, sounds like another victim of Ron Mexico :D