Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

All the "Trump is afraid to debate her" is just projection.  I'm sure they'll find a way to get out of it.

They will gladly debate on ABC because they sent the questions to Biden's team months ago for his prep. Trump should say let's do 2 more debates, 1 on Fox and 1 on neutral ground.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

They will gladly debate on ABC because they sent the questions to Biden's team months ago for his prep. Trump should say let's do 2 more debates, 1 on Fox and 1 on neutral ground.

He already asked for one on Fox for whoever is the nominee.  It will be interesting to see what Harris/the Dems do.  And if they reject it, does Trump refuse a debate elsewhere?

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

He already asked for one on Fox for whoever is the nominee.  It will be interesting to see what Harris/the Dems do.  And if they reject it, does Trump refuse a debate elsewhere?

He would be smart to. It should be a package deal now. ABC + Fox

Need to have at least 2 with the candidates. We saw what happened in #1. Biden did so bad he had to drop out. I'm almost positive Kamala would do that bad at a Fox one and then they are screwed

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Mentally fit says Finding.

My wife was asking me WTF he was doing.  And to think, just 6 weeks ago Dems here and everywhere and the MSM (redundant, I know) would have been saying he's totally fine...

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

My wife was asking me WTF he was doing.  And to think, just 6 weeks ago Dems here and everywhere and the MSM (redundant, I know) would have been saying he's totally fine...

He is fine. Running the country like a boss, getting hostages released, controlling the border, lowering the inflation, creating jobs, managing the Secret Service, getting on airplanes. Fine, I say.

Here's how useful idiots like Quack and Finding were manipulated into their ridiculously comical "by all accounts" and "he's mentally fit" takes.

Either easily manipulated useful idiots or they are actually both dumb as a box of rocks. Can't rule that out either.

• Thank you (+1) 1

image.png.6c9b264d7ac73777059c278b30880f26.png  Half a mind to be president

Paul Sperry has a long RealClearPolitics investigative column on White House physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor: “Secrecy of the President’s Family ‘Doc’ Raises the Question: Are We Getting the Full Story on Biden’s Cognitive Health?” The answer is obviously negative. O’Connor won’t even perform a basic cognitive test on President Biden.

Among other things, Sperry establishes that O’Connor is something of a bagman for the Bidens. The implication is that O’Connor is protecting Biden rather than performing his job. His close personal relationship with the family may be sufficient to explain his refusal to perform a real cognitive assessment on Biden. As the saying goes, he’s got half a mind to be president.

Sperry also establishes that O’Connor is a partisan Democrat. However, Biden’s resignation or removal would simply elevate Kamala Harris to the presidency. There is more to be said on this point. Sperry doesn’t explain why a partisan Democrat might not want that to happen, but we should be able to figure that piece out for ourselves.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/08/half-a-mind-to-be-president-3.php

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Biden is mentally fit."

Imagine being Finding and continuing to show up here.

:lol:

Imagine how bad it would be if he was still running.  The Dem power players made the right call.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Imagine how bad it would be if he was still running.  The Dem power players made the right call.

The clip in question is from August of 2023, yet the people still voted him as the nominee anyway.

Imagine if Dem power players didn't massively gaslight the public in the first place.

On 8/14/2024 at 11:27 AM, B-Man said:

You can always tell when the Demented One is about to tell another lie.  He always says, "True Story" or the other one is "This is Not a Joke".   No Joe. You're the joke.  

What a mess.  

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The clip in question is from August of 2023, yet the people still voted him as the nominee anyway.

Imagine if Dem power players didn't massively gaslight the public in the first place.

They figure what's the difference which candidate they vote for in the primary. No matter which candidate the Democrats use as a front in the general election, Obama's crew are calling the shots. Everyone's excited about a 4th term that will match FDR. 

• Like (+1) 1