Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The problem, specifically with you, is the denial that Biden is losing it. He doesn’t belong anywhere near the office. 

I never denied that. I said it's within the normal range for men in their early 80s. Fat part of the bell curve.

Repeat: no one in their 80s has any business being president, including the other guy who will be older than Biden is today by the time he finishes his term.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I never denied that. I said it's within the normal range for men in their early 80s. Fat part of the bell curve.

Repeat: no one in their 80s has any business being president, including the other guy who will be older than Biden is today by the time he finishes his term.

Total disingenuous bullsh*t. You stated pre-debate and again today that he’s mentally fit for the job. There’s no old man bell curve involved. 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maybe with this cycle, we as a whole can come with something to limit the age of people running for office, especially the presidency.

Just now, njbuff said:

Maybe with this cycle, we as a whole can come with something to limit the age of people running for office, especially the presidency.

I won't hold my breath, but I really do think this is the rare constitutional amendment that could get ratified. Something like "no one who will have reached the age of 75 by the end of his or her appointed term is eligible to serve for national elected office."

• Like (+1) 1

He's fine.

Biden says Speaker Johnson is ‘dead on arrival’ in confusing exchange with reporter.

President Biden on Monday declared House Speaker Mike Johnson “dead on arrival” when asked how he planned to get his new rules for the Supreme Court through a Republican-run Congress.

Shortly after arriving in Austin, Texas, where Mr. Biden is scheduled to speak about his plan to overhaul the court, he took a few questions when the odd exchange took place.

Mr. Johnson, Louisiana Republican, said on social media Mr. Biden’s proposed reforms would be “dead on arrival” in the House.

When asked about the speaker’s comments, Mr. Biden responded, “That’s what he is.”

The confused reporter, seeking clarification, said, “He is?”

“He is dead on arrival,” Mr. Biden responded.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/jul/29/biden-says-speaker-mike-johnson-is-dead-on-arrival/

Of course, the DNC-MSM would have be pulling all of the fire alarms if President Trump said that, but once again, what James Lileks once accurately dubbed “the soft bigotry of Joe expectations” strikes again.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's like they studied the downfall of the weimar republic and thought.  That will work here. 

She didn't even understand the question..

She's a moron but she will have the debate questions months ahead of time and she's memorizing the responses already guaranteed. That's why it's important to have as many debates as possible on neutral ground. She won't do it because she won't be able to prep

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

She's a moron but she will have the debate questions months ahead of time and she's memorizing the responses already guaranteed. That's why it's important to have as many debates as possible on neutral ground. She won't do it because she won't be able to prep

All the "Trump is afraid to debate her" is just projection.  I'm sure they'll find a way to get out of it.