Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm getting really pi$$ed at Biden.  In the press conference yesterday, the press secretary said he doesn't have Parkinson's and he's not on meds for it.  He does and if he's not he should be...

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/parkinsons-doctor-tells-nbc-biden-has-classic-features-of-disease-i-could-have-diagnosed-him-from-across-the-mall/

And to think you saw no cognitive decline for the longest time. Go figure. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

"The President doesn't have Parkinson's!"

"What about the Parkinson's expert visiting every month for the last 8 months?"

But they never lie.  Only Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

The country is long past the question of whether Biden should run for another term.  It's clear that he cannot.  Now we need to move to - can he finish his first term?  Again, he clearly cannot.  Time for Harris and the losers on Capitol Hill to pull the plug.  

What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Irv said:

The country is long past the question of whether Biden should run for another term.  It's clear that he cannot.  Now we need to move to - can he finish his first term?  Again, he clearly cannot.  Time for Harris and the losers on Capitol Hill to pull the plug.  

What a mess.  

He's better brain dead, than having that criminal Trump with powers like no other president 

Child raper? Oh no, take that man out! 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

What a mess.  

Outside of Biden voluntarily stepping down, the other option is for Harris to begin 25th amendment procedures.  That of course exposes KH to probing questions about exactly when she and other cabinet officials became aware of Biden's cognitive issues. 

Questions you don't want asked when you're already less popular than the dementia addled President you are trying to replace. 

Quite the messy pickle the dems have gotten themselves into with a dementia POTUS and DEI VP isn't it?

• Agree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If it’s Biden vs Trump, I’ll vote for Biden, hoping the 25th is invoked. He’s worsened so quickly, I don’t see him making it through this term. 

So you are essentially voting for Kamala? Oh boy. What are her qualifications?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

"The President doesn't have Parkinson's!"

"What about the Parkinson's expert visiting every month for the last 8 months?"

But they never lie.  Only Trump.

There are tiers to lies. The 2020 election steal charade was outrageous. This may be the musings of a sick man. They both need a publicly released cognitive test. It’s standard of care for yearly physicals at their age. Just do it. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Outside of Biden voluntarily stepping down, the other option is for Harris to begin 25th amendment procedures.  That of course exposes KH to probing questions about exactly when she and other cabinet officials became aware of Biden's cognitive issues. 

Questions you don't want asked when you're already less popular than the dementia addled President you are trying to replace. 

Quite the messy pickle the dems have gotten themselves into with a dementia POTUS and DEI VP isn't it?

The 25th won't get anywhere.  Ultimately it will require 2/3 of both Houses to remove Biden and the Repubs won't vote to remove.

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So you are essentially voting for Kamala? Oh boy. What are her qualifications?

She's dumb.  So...

56 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm old enough to remember when having family members without security clearances advising the President was really bad. 

Remember when Ivanka and Jared advising Trump was terrible?  Now Hunter and Jill are advising Joe.  I guess we we're electing Hunter...

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If it’s Biden vs Trump, I’ll vote for Biden, hoping the 25th is invoked. He’s worsened so quickly, I don’t see him making it through this term. 

You want Kamala then. Joe might see 2025. I doubt he sees 2026. 

Reading up on Parkinsons and Lewy body dementia.

Both are result of alpha synuclein inclusions in brain tissue. Parkinson disease primarily confined to brain stem and therefore mostly presents as motor function disability. In lewy body dementia the alpha synuclein inclusions are throughout the brain and therefore you observe both cognitive and motor decline. 

I know where my money would be.