Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And apparently half of the country still plans to vote for him lol. I saw an article that said such and such poll said it's basically a toss up in terms of the popular vote. Luckily it's not about popular vote but electoral college and Trump is way ahead in swing states

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

And apparently half of the country still plans to vote for him lol. I saw an article that said such and such poll said it's basically a toss up in terms of the popular vote. Luckily it's not about popular vote but electoral college and Trump is way ahead in swing states

Well half the country is principally stupid.  The Democrats are either hopelessly wealthy folks (scions) who can finance themselves above the fray, or very poorly educated people who along w/ with the aforementioned tell them.  

Not good.  Looking at 12 years of Kamala Harris after this "election" (they just need Biden there to "keep it close" so they can make the numbers work.  "just don't get blown out")

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It doesn’t take a doctor to diagnose this *****. All it takes is a person who doesn’t bury their hand in the sand. I find it hard to believe the dems didn’t know he was demented. They just didn’t care. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Well half the country is principally stupid.  The Democrats are either hopelessly wealthy folks (scions) who can finance themselves above the fray, or very poorly educated people who along w/ with the aforementioned tell them.  

Not good.  Looking at 12 years of Kamala Harris after this "election" (they just need Biden there to "keep it close" so they can make the numbers work.  "just don't get blown out")

Who Trump picks as his VP will be very important. Both Biden and Trump are old. Kamala is very unpopular even in her own party. If Trump selects a VP that the people can get behind, then that should help him out with the voters. In the case neither Biden nor Trump last 4 years the people will want a competent person taking over.  Harris isn't it but who Trump selects as VP could be.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Who Trump picks as his VP will be very important. Both Biden and Trump are old. Kamala is very unpopular even in her own party. If Trump selects a VP that the people can get behind, then that should help him out with the voters. In the case neither Biden nor Trump last 4 years the people will want a competent person taking over.  Harris isn't it but who Trump selects as VP could be.

I think he is going to pick Vance from Ohio. He said he wants to pick someone who can take over for him once he's done and I don't think that's any of the other candidates. I think Tim Scott would have been an obvious choice if he was pandering for votes. I personally like Vivek and Tulsi. I think Vivek would be good as chief of staff

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The longer Biden hangs on, the more the media and useful idiots will reverse message and begin again with "he really just had a bad night."

I think that depends on how many people they can continue to gaslight or re-gaslight. Out of pure self-interest many party figures and the captive media on command have turned on Joe. Even the posters on PPP that insisted he was fine and dandy that demanded "evidence" of Joe's deteriorating public performances from anyone questioning his condition have abandoned our "good American President". They've moved on to the we're going to find a better candidate that can defeat Trump.

The problem the dems have is that they installed a President with dementia. He has to agree to step aside. But again they installed a President with dementia. He doesn't live in the real world or feel the immense pressure that he otherwise would if he didn't have dementia.

They're going to need to either pay off the family with a massive golden parachute and safe passage / pardon guarantees for the entire Biden family through their legal troubles or go complete scorched earth and completely shut off his donors.

I dont see him stepping aside otherwise.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The problem the dems have is that they installed a President with dementia. He has to agree to step aside. But again they installed a President with dementia. He doesn't live in the real world or feel the immense pressure that he otherwise would if he didn't have dementia.

They're going to need to either pay off the family with a massive golden parachute and safe passage / pardon guarantees for the entire Biden family through their legal troubles or go complete scorched earth and completely shut off his donors.

I dont see him stepping aside otherwise.

When do Most of the buys happen for October TV? Can the Dems wait until Sept to make the TV ads for the new candidate? I think they can wait until 2 weeks before the convention so long as the buys can be made well into Sept to air in October 

I'm getting really pi$$ed at Biden.  In the press conference yesterday, the press secretary said he doesn't have Parkinson's and he's not on meds for it.  He does and if he's not he should be...

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/parkinsons-doctor-tells-nbc-biden-has-classic-features-of-disease-i-could-have-diagnosed-him-from-across-the-mall/

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm getting really pi$$ed at Biden.  In the press conference yesterday, the press secretary said he doesn't have Parkinson's and he's not on meds for it.  He does and if he's not he should be...

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/parkinsons-doctor-tells-nbc-biden-has-classic-features-of-disease-i-could-have-diagnosed-him-from-across-the-mall/

But you will still vote for him?

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I won't vote for trump.  I'm hoping for a better option.  Maybe the Lord Almighty will make it so.

So if Joe runs you will not vote? Or vote for him? Be honest 

• Like (+1) 1